Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd, Ahmed

CapsSkins

The cowboys aren't all in this year they realized they dont have much of a hand and checked on the river.

If the hand doesn't win they're gonna blow it up next year and start over.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

So per the same Drafttek trade chart that showed we netted 118.8 points in the Howell trade, equivalent to 3-95, looks like Pitt netted 56 points in the Pickett trade to Philly, equivalent to 4-119.

We did great on the trade, I thought we were going to ship Sam and a 7th for a 5th, I was pleasantly surprised when we got the 3rd for a 4th and a 5th for a 6th, It was a masterclass by peters, how many other times were 5 separate assets used to trade one player to another team in nfl history? Can’t be but so many times.

Now with the Steelers and eagles pulling the same type of deal, it looks kinda like a copycat deal. I’m so glad we have an innovative, high quality GM. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

Missed on that. Would have been nice. Got us in position for a LT.

Screenshot_20240315_132349_Facebook.jpg

We have schooled EVERY team in FA!  Let Peters continue to do his thing!  Sit back, relax and ride.  :)  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Dillard mighr be an interesting option...for RT.

But yeah he bad at LT

He sucks.  If Tennessee (who had as bad an OL as we did) cut him after signing him in FA to some money, then why would anyone else?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, seantaylor=god said:

Calling 💩.  I've been totally wrong before but I put a block on this character some time ago.  I don't believe it for a second.  Toot aloo.  :) 

🔴🟡 on X: "- NFL free agency starting tomorrow - Commanders with $91M in  cap space LET ADAM PETERS COOK 👨‍🍳👨‍🍳👨‍🍳 #HTTC  https://t.co/RwtkXcXbt0" / X

I'm telling you all let Peters cook and drive too and this all you all have to do:

Edited by RWJ

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

I keep seeing Newsome's name, there's some smoke there.  Dunno about fire but he'd be a good grab.

Yeah we need a starting CB- if you can get one you like who is young on a LTD makes tons of sense. For them, probably tried to extend but he wants to go to FA or asking for more than they want to pay. We have the cash to extend on a LTD with nice bonus this year.

Edited by seantaylor=god
  • Like 1