Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

We have 1 QB on the roster.

I don't think looking at Vets means anything about Howell. We need more arms regardless.

not when you are gonna draft a QB at #2..So you think they will have a high QB at # 2 pick Howell and a vet all on the 53 roster? Not happening, Howell will be gone if a vet QB like Darnold is signed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Mcmanus was a beast at one point but has fallen off. Hopefully he can bounce back

Looking at his stats he was decent last year too. The Jags asked him to kick 10 50 yard field goals. He only missed 2 kicks up to 49 yards.

Just now, bh32 said:

not when you are gonna draft a QB at #2..So you think they will have a high QB at # 2 pick Howell and a vet all on the 53 roster? Not happening, Howell will be gone if a vet QB like Darnold is signed.

Forget the 52. Your not gonna go thru camp w/ 2 QBs.

We probably need 3 or 4 total for camp, regardless of who they are. Even if the plan is to hold onto Howell, we are bringing in QBs (plural) so looking at QBs is no indication of what we are doing w/ Howell.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Forget the 52. Your not gonna go thru camp w/ 2 QBs.

We probably need 3 or 4 total for camp, regardless of who they are. Even if the plan is to hold onto Howell, we are bringing in QBs (plural) so looking at QBs is no indication of what we are doing w/ Howell.

like i said they wont bring in a guy like Darnold if they need a camp arm..

17 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Did you watch Quarterback on Netflix? They explain what happened in the series

Not really. I found the explanation and the way they edited that part of the narrative left a lot to be desired. It’s what I was most interested in getting to the bottom of, watching the show. I thought it was pretty unsatisfactory. 

Now, whatever happened may be nobody’s business, and it was just horrible timing that he had agreed to film the show before it all went down. But to say it was explained in a way that would clear him of the red flag, nah, not really. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

That is quite a bit of money for a guard who only started 4 games in 3 seasons. 

Just read where Allegretti played 79 snaps in the regular season and 79 in the Super Bowl....has a ring.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

That is quite a bit of money for a guard who only started 4 games in 3 seasons. 

Structure gonna be important for that one, it may be way less in actuality, with a team option to hang onto him if he’s actually good 

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

Structure gonna be important for that one, it may be way less in actuality, with a team option to hang onto him if he’s actually good 

Yeah, good call, he gets a chance to start too so maybe DC is appealing to him? 7th round pick.

Supposedly Curtis Samuel is talking contract with the Chefs??? He'd be great for them.