Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

I'm guessing the Panthers leaked this for two reasons....1. to squeeze more from the Giants by putting other teams on alert.  2. now Giants feel pressured to get a deal done or face fan backlash.

Edited by Kalu44
  • Thumb up 1

I was out all day so got caught up by reading the last 15 pages or so.  As centers were coming off the board I got nervous, very happy to read they signed Biadasz, and from a division rival. Glad to see Gibson go, I have no idea why he continue to get love here.  For all his speed can we name any breakout plays he actually made here?  We got a productive edge, a position far harder to fill, for the same price NE paid Antonio Gibson.  Ekeler has always been one of my favorite players, a RB who actually makes explosive plays unlike Gibson.  I think last year was more about injuries, he is not old and if they can sign him I'd be thrilled.  

Luvu is the guy I am most excited about of the guys we signed. He shouldve been a Pro Bowler these past two years. A guy I pounded the table for earlier but backed off of because I didn’t think we had a real shot at him

• Like 13
  • Thumb up 1

HEY I thought us signing Panthers was ILLEGAL!  Rivera is gone what is happening?  Sobbing and rocking back and forth rn.

Jk nice grab on Luvu.  Gonna be 28 this year, right in that sweet spot.

• Like 2

Just now, method man said:

Luvu is the guy I am most excited about of the guys we signed. He shouldve been a Pro Bowler these past two years. A guy I pounded the table for earlier but backed off of because I didn’t think we had a real shot at him

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

Sell me on Luvu. Heard a lot about him, but haven’t really looked into. Is he a LB or edge? With that sack total, I assume he’s not a MLB. Does that mean we’ll have more three LB snaps than in recent memory. Is he like a poor man’s Parsons where he’ll lineup all over the place?

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Sell me on Luvu. Heard a lot about him, but haven’t really looked into. Is he a LB or edge? With that sack total, I assume he’s not a MLB. Does that mean we’ll have more three LB snaps than in recent memory. Is he like a poor man’s Parsons where he’ll lineup all over the place?

He is just a heat seeking missile from the middle. Massive disruptor. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

He's one of the best pass rushers from the MLB position in the league. He is also great against the run. Average against the pass so they are going to have to figure that out with Jamin not being very good there either. Most importantly, he wore the green dot in Carolina and excelled in both Evero's scheme in 2023 and the 2022 staff's scheme. Great great get

It is very interesting what DQ is setting up here. I think we will be able to generate a very good pass rush without elite EDGE players between Allen, Payne, Luvu and Jamin who are all plus players as sack artists in the front 7

Edited by method man
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumb up 1