Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx Field Concession prices

Skinsfan1311

Shows how long since I’ve been there.  Wow.  $32.59 for a double ****tail.  🤣. I’m not sure what I paid, but it wasn’t close to that.

At FedEx, we got our tickets from a STH and were able to use the gold privileges.  My son and I both got chicken fingers, fries and the souvenir drink from the Guy Fieri place for like $30, which is cheap for any entertainment complex.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Uhhh....this is a hockey game.....

dang, thats even crazier. guess the logic is theyll be so drunk(to save on alcohol) when they come in, they wont be able to understand anything but "im hungry"...then theyll probably buy a couple beers too for 30 bucks. 

How much are the tickets now? what does it actually cost to take your family to a game?

Edited by dunfer

20 minutes ago, dunfer said:

dang, thats even crazier. guess the logic is theyll be so drunk(to save on alcohol) when they come in, they wont be able to understand anything but "im hungry"...then theyll probably buy a couple beers too for 30 bucks. 

How much are the tickets now? what does it actually cost to take your family to a game?

We're empty-nesters 🤘🤘🤘

$120.00 for the pair in the 2nd row of the uppers.

$19.60 for 2 round trips on the Metro.

$5.99 for a bottle of water.

Seeing Oshie score a hat-trick? 

Priceless! 

Not really,  but it was cool.

We only attend 1-2 games a year.

20240118_213430.jpg

20240118_213400.jpg

Edited by Skinsfan1311
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

$120.00 for the pair in the 2nd row of the uppers.

$19.69 for 2 round trips on the Metro.

$5.99 for a bottle of water.

Seeing Oshie score a hat-trick? 

Priceless! 

Not really,  but it was cool.

We only attend 1-2 games a year.

20240118_213430.jpg

20240118_213400.jpg

6 dollar bottle of water, is same as atlanta.

4 beers and 2 hamburgers cost the same as your 120 tickets, so 240.... theyre just driving folks to watch on tv

25 minutes ago, dunfer said:

6 dollar bottle of water, is same as atlanta.

4 beers and 2 hamburgers cost the same as your 120 tickets, so 240.... theyre just driving folks to watch on tv

Except for water, we don't buy food or alcohol at sporting events.

I piss away enough money on football games 😂

As a Season Ticket Holder for the Caps, Commanders and the DC Defenders, food prices suck at all 3 venues. (Fedex Field, Audi Field and CO Arena).     I've noticed Ted has gotten a lot greedier though with prices at the CO Arena.  Though before we lost the Washington Valor (Arena Football Team) they had really decent prices for food at those games.  Could even get a kids meal for $6.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

As a Season Ticket Holder for the Caps, Commanders and the DC Defenders, food prices suck at all 3 venues. (Fedex Field, Audi Field and CO Arena).     I've noticed Ted has gotten a lot greedier though with prices at the CO Arena.  Though before we lost the Washington Valor (Arena Football Team) they had really decent prices for food at those games.  Could even get a kids meal for $6.

Amen!!!    They even has a donut company stand selling $6.99.

To put some of those prices in perspective, for the cost of "double" premium ****tail, you can buy a bottle of WT101, a six-pack of beer and a bag of chips.....

3 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

That $33 double is among the wildest I’ve seen.  

I'm a bourbon & scotch geek, so I always look at the price of whiskey and ****tails when we go out.   I rarely order whiskey, or whiskey drinks,  because I know how much the bottles cost and there's a good chance that I have whatever is on their menus at home and I'm not dropping $15.00 + for any of it.  I do, however, order beer, because I rarely drink it and may order a couple over the course of a meal.   That, and I'm a very cheap ****.

Anyway...point is....that I know whiskey prices and the ask for this is highway robbery.  I took the pic and  said to my wife, "$17.00 for a measured shot...are you ****ting me!??"     The bartenders nearby overheard me and they both started to laugh.  One said "You got that right and I don't blame you!!" 

I didn't see too many people walking around with ****tails, but ****-tons of beer was being purchased, and consumed.   The lines were long in all of the food concessions too.