Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx Field Concession prices

Skinsfan1311

I'm not eating at the games, thats just stupid and I don't drink anymore, so no need to pre game. I would legit bring my THC pen, bring a THC tincture in a plastic flask like someone else said, and get blitzed out of my mind for free.

It reminds me of when people were "afraid" or felt bad about sneaking snacks into the movie theater because you were taking money from the theater. That popcorn costs three cents to make and they're charging you $8 for a large (this was 25 years ago, God only knows what it is now). They're taking your money, don't feel bad about these crooks.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I'm not eating at the games, thats just stupid and I don't drink anymore, so no need to pre game. I would legit bring my THC pen, bring a THC tincture in a plastic flask like someone else said, and get blitzed out of my mind for free.

It reminds me of when people were "afraid" or felt bad about sneaking snacks into the movie theater because you were taking money from the theater. That popcorn costs three cents to make and they're charging you $8 for a large (this was 25 years ago, God only knows what it is now). They're taking your money, don't feel bad about these crooks.

We're pretty much stuffed and buzzed after the tailgate.  The only thing I buy is a bottle of water and it costs ~ $2.50 because of the season ticket holder discount. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 1/18/2024 at 8:13 PM, hail2skins said:

But Ted is such an awesome owner 😀

Said no one ever <_<

Anyway, I've never not known a time it made more sense to eat before you go some place like a game or even a movie with respect to making sure you ain't hungry and can avoid getting gagged and broken to deal with it then and there.

I budget for the doubleshots at FedEx, Nationals Park, Cap One, knowing it's the cost of the bottle because it's too hard to sneak one in these days.

It's cheaper to eat outside and get robbed walking back then get anything close to a full meal inside the stadium or arena now in DC. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Said no one ever <_<

Anyway, I've never not known a time it made more sense to eat before you go some place like a game or even a movie with respect to making sure you ain't hungry and can avoid getting gagged and broken to deal with it then and there.

I budget for the doubleshots at FedEx, Nationals Park, Cap One, knowing it's the cost of the bottle because it's too hard to sneak one in these days.

It's cheaper to eat outside and get robbed walking back then get anything close to a full meal inside the stadium or arena now in DC. 

You've been to our tailgates and I hope that we see you a few more.

By the time you get inside you should be stuffed and as buzzed as you want to be 😉

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lombardi&#x27;s_kid_brother said:

You know what stadium has reasonably priced concession stand....I really don't understand this specific complaint.

Seems like that was what the OP was getting at. "The prices at FedEx suck, but they suck more at Cap One."

Again, seems like Atlanta has been able to offer more reasonable prices on concessions recently. I thought Baltimore had too. In Atlanta's case, there are probably other factors like lack of demand for sporting tickets. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 9:05 AM, Lombardi&#x27;s_kid_brother said:

You know what stadium has reasonably priced concession stand items?

No ****ing place. I think I spent like $15 for a cold silce of Little Caesar's Pizza at Arrowhead this year.

I really don't understand this specific complaint.

I agree.

There's nothing to understand because it's an observation, not a complaint.

On 1/31/2024 at 12:05 PM, hail2skins said:

Seems like that was what the OP was getting at. "The prices at FedEx suck, but they suck more at Cap One."

Again, seems like Atlanta has been able to offer more reasonable prices on concessions recently. I thought Baltimore had too. In Atlanta's case, there are probably other factors like lack of demand for sporting tickets. 

Correct!