Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

9 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Still need a Senior Offensive Assistant to balance out the O like the D.  :ols: Yes, I have said it for the 3rd or 4th time.  

SHHHHH, I applied like 20 pages back for Assistant Senior Defensive Advisor to the Offensive Passing Game Coordinator, just waiting to hear back from Blizzard and GMAP. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, illone said:

a very important role whose duties include:

refilling coffee

food runs

starbucks runs

dry cleaning

Phone gatekeeper

making copies

sending cryptic messages on social media

monitoring messageboards

breaking up fist fights

side chick management

other duties as needed…

I find this condescending, and frankly, to be honest, incorrect and uncalled for.  

2 hours ago, Conn said:

pretty demeaning post, if you ask me 

You got there before I did.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, woodpecker said:

Understand that they’ve had bigger fish to fry lately, but I wonder if the owners will say something about a name change now that the hiring of coaches is complete. Since theoretically they will not be meddling in the coaching/GM decisions, there should be plenty of time to at least address the issue and let people know where they stand. Will be interesting to see if they do, because I am getting the feeling that they’re hoping to ignore it until it goes away. 

If they decide on a rebrand, that is a few years down the road.  Their focus now is refurbishing the current stadium and getting a deal where new stadium will be & to build the new stadium.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 3

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

If they decide on a rebrand, that is a few years down the road.  Their focus now is refurbishing the current stadium and getting a deal to build the new stadium.

Why, if they're refurbishing the stadium, would they not do it now?

I get that the colors wouldn't change, but it just seems like the perfect time.

Exciting new coaches, owners, FO. About to have our QB of the future (and maybe LBer/leader of the defense which is really exciting).

Everyone is going to be excited for this upcoming season. Get all the pieces in place, then boom! New name.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Why, if they're refurbishing the stadium, would they not do it now?

I get that the colors wouldn't change, but it just seems like the perfect time.

Exciting new coaches, owners, FO. About to have our QB of the future (and maybe LBer/leader of the defense which is really exciting).

Everyone is going to be excited for this upcoming season. Get all the pieces in place, then boom! New name.

It’s not on their list of top priorities. Getting ever else done first and then boom, name change.

18 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

It’s not on their list of top priorities. Getting ever else done first and then boom, name change.

"everything else" is infinite though but keep the dream alive

35 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Yep. I'd guess they want to give it their full attention and go through a "thorough process", to borrow their words, when the time comes. That's not possible yet.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

52 minutes ago, SkinsNatsFan said:

Yep. I'd guess they want to give it their full attention and go through a "thorough process", to borrow their words, when the time comes. That's not possible yet.

I seem to recall that for the first name change to the Coms we had to get league permission over a years time before rebranding or changing uniforms.  Or maybe that was if we wanted to change again as merch and stuff needs to be out and readily available prob cause the owners might share profits.  So I wouldn't think a name change is coming til at least next year if not more and might go along with the new stadium and practice facilities.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Isn’t name change/rebrand a tailgate only topic? 

whoops sorry.  Mums the word....duly noted and I sit corrected.

1 hour ago, SkinsNatsFan said:

Good point. They want to get it right and truly let fans have a say.

They have more important priorities first.

5 hours ago, Conn said:

pretty demeaning post, if you ask me 

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I find this condescending, and frankly, to be honest, incorrect and uncalled for.  

You got there before I did.  

tough crowd 😂

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

5 hours ago, RWJ said:

Still need a Senior Offensive Assistant to balance out the O like the D.  :ols: Yes, I have said it for the 3rd or 4th time.  

RWJ said:

Still need a Senior Offensive Assistant to balance out the O like the D.  

Lordy, lordy they looking for seniors!!  

Haaaleeelooojah!!!

No more waiting for pension checks  or Social Security, I'm gonna finally get me one of them big money paying jobs, for once on my life.

Attention Mr Quinn:

I am a senior!

And I am prepared to immediately accept your job offer and will willingly perform any offensive duties you need done!

And between us Mr Quinn, at this point in my life, absolutely nothing is too offensive for me to do.

I will pack my duffle bag and be there prepared for duty first thing Monday morning (by eleven or eleven thirty or shortly thereafter)  unless my ride has mechanical problems or runs out of gas.

Obligingly,

CITR

Your obedient servant in sickness and in health, til death do us part.

P.S.

A couple of quick questions:

How many weeks do I get for vacation and how quickly can I put in for it? 

Also, is there a Marijuana dispensary within walking distance of the office or is there one that makes deliveries during working hours?

Also, can I get off early on Fridays so I can beat the traffic getting home for the weekend? If that's a problem can I just have Friday's off instead?

Also, do you have a hammock room or a quiet area with a pull out sofa bed where I can take my mid morning naps in peace without being disturbed by young folks and their loud mouthings?

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, dunfer said:

whats the greatest draft weve had as a franchise?

With these avengers assembled, do we stand to have the best offseason in franchise history?

Probably one of Beathard's 80s drafts where we end up with multiple HOF-ers.

• Like 1