Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

49 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I don't think it's sketchy. Millions of wonderful people chose to go the same route he did. In the current NFL it's a non issue. I wouldn't have any problem welcoming him here as oline coach.

All true...

At the same time, the Pats fan that wrote that post about him being a "pureblood"...as if that factors in any way, shape, or form into his competency as a coach...is probably deep into the trailing end of the bell-curve of human intelligence.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ThatNFLChick said:

100% true and about as informative and interesting analysis as saying in order to wash your car the water needs to be wet. Thanks for the insight, Mark.  

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Bantu said:

100% true and about as informative and interesting analysis as saying in order to wash your car the water needs to be wet. Thanks for the insight, Mark.  

Lol. What is Mark's credentials exactly? He usually seems like he is very knowledgeable and maybe has connections. I just don't know what his occupation or background is.

Mark Bullock says you "need that aligned vision."

Should we tell him what our new FO mantra is?

In any case, point taken but yeah, not exactly deep analysis there. I think the new regime is going to prioritize communication and that starts at the top.

Sometimes it hits me again out of nowhere, that Snyder is indeed gone and we have real ownership and a real GM and in that moment, I am thankful. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

Hodgepodge of "when you've got nothing better to do" vids for your weekend viewing pleasure.

And finally fir those with a strong stomach there's this squat and dump from the hater of haters Michael Lombardi...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I don't think it's sketchy. Millions of wonderful people chose to go the same route he did. In the current NFL it's a non issue. I wouldn't have any problem welcoming him here as oline coach.

We’re probably butting up against the limits of our ability to discuss this in this forum, I fully acknowledge that for anyone reading. 

And I’m not saying I wouldn’t be happy to have him. I want the best staff we can get.

I’m simply saying it raises questions about passions and priorities that I would expect to be addressed behind closed doors in the interview process. 

99.9% of the league’s coaches, who are aware they’re engaged in their dream career that could end at any moment, made it work and kept their jobs that year. He was willing to risk his career. I think it’s worth wondering what else may cause that sort of willingness to quit his job, in a league where it’s not rare to be embroiled in various socio-political conversations that players want to have. 

I’ll leave it there. I expect if he’s hired that his priorities will be straight and he’ll be a good coach.

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Conn said:

I mean, the poster on that Pats message board that someone posted here called him “Pureblood Popovich” in relation to the reason why he was willing to stop pursuing his NFL coaching dream in 2021–that we cannot talk about in this forum. So there’s at least some sketchy non-football component to why some of those Pats fans love this guy. I live in Boston. I know the type of fan. 

So it’s at least something to consider. I think his work with the Texans probably shows he is indeed a good coach. 

Let’s not go down that rat hole in the Stadium. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Hodgepodge of "when you've got nothing better to do" vids for your weekend viewing pleasure.

And finally fir those with a strong stomach there's this squat and dump from the hater of haters Michael Lombardi...

Thanks. I'm laid up post eye surgery face down on a massage table. I was going to use the time to be productive, but I'm a drooling frittata with cross eyed vision. This will be great.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Feel free to discuss this in Tailgate. Not in here.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Thanks. I'm laid up post eye surgery face down on a massage table. I was going to use the time to be productive, but I'm a drooling frittata with cross eyed vision. This will be great.

Glad you finally got that seen to!!

23 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Lol. What is Mark's credentials exactly? He usually seems like he is very knowledgeable and maybe has connections. I just don't know what his occupation or background is.

Suddenly Bullock is an idiot, huh? That's cute.  :ols:

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Well if there's any changes, a "flip" or news involving any of the Johnsons, we'll keep you posted on such Happy Endings

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Well he’s British. So that helps.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MartinC said:

Glad you finally got that seen to!!

Just now, CommanderInTheRye said:

Hope you heal quickly and all is well, my friend.

Thanks fellas. I thought I was getting put under, but nope. Just tied down so I couldn't move.  :D

Sucked, but I'll finally be fixed hopefully. Had the eye patch so long my eyes have to learn to work together again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Thanks fellas. I thought I was getting put under, but nope. Just tied down so I couldn't move.  :D

Sucked, but I'll finally be fixed hopefully. Had the eye patch so long my eyes have to learn to work together again.

I’ve been there …

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bowhunter said:

Well if there's any changes, a "flip" or news involving any of the Johnsons, we'll keep you posted on such Happy Endings

I was a fan of hiring this Johnson to be OC last year, but after seeing his play calling last year, made me sour on him. Interested to see how he does without Hurts 

17 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Idiot? I don't feel that way at all. I called him very knowledgeable.

Yeah, not a critique of his overall acumen or ability to inform. Just thought the Captain Obvious take could use a little light roasting 😁  

• Like 1