Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

10 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Is that what you DM’ed me, though? Hmmm.

To find out, let me know! I will provide my Venmo and you, too, can KNOW!

I know I DM'd one thing and am saying something different here.  Harris would expect nothing less from me. 

But with all the hints we provided and people haven't pieced it together?  i am amazed.   

If people don't want to venmo @KDawg, I think his ask is in the four figures but I still think he's worth it, he's giving some bonuses including also sharing the new special teams coach, and their first FA signing. 

But if that's too steep then the only other option is listen to Keim's last podcast but play it backwards and on a slow speed and its much easier to hear on Vinyl, if I recall its from about minute 12 to minute 15.  Keim has been doing these coded messages on and off as a gift to hardcore fans. 

giphy.gif

\

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 2

Take it for what it's worth.  Again, worst best kept secret in the NFL.  This fella does a lot of work with the Commanders. I messaged back they can get a verbal from him but that was probably done when we had our virtual with him awhile ago.  LOL.  Nothing becomes official as we know until they win it all or lose. :)  

Edited by RWJ
  • Thanks 2

Kind of surprised Miami is going to let him leave for a lateral move without some compensation. Philly should have to trade their next three drafts to get Fangio. maybe Mara can make it happen. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Take it for what it's worth.  Again, worst best kept secret in the NFL.  This fella does a lot of work with the Commanders.  

If Magic Johnson is cumming to town with the rest of the crew this is as close to a done deal as it gets (without being officially done, that is).

Like the fat opera lady said, "If you need a tough job done right, you better bring a big Johnson with you."

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Last Vic Tweet.  I was just kidding about Tommy.  

How are the eagles going to hire Ron Rivera as their DC/Co-Coach/GM/Inspirational counselor if Vic is already there?

9 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

If Magic Johnson is cumming to town with the rest of the crew this is as close to a done deal as it gets (without being officially done, that is).

Like the fat opera lady said, "If you need a tough job done right, you better bring a big Johnson with you."

I got you, CITR!  Following Ben Johnson tweets about him, it's a done deal.  The only way it doesn't happen is if he changed his mind.  I don't think that happens.  It's been stated how putting the advisory team together had ties to both Adam Peters (Myers) and Rick Spielman (Ben Johnson with Chris, Rick's brother being in Detroit).  

7 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

How are the eagles going to hire Ron Rivera as their DC/Co-Coach/GM/Inspirational counselor if Vic is already there?

They are not.  I believe interviewing RR was so they met the Rooney Rule as RR is a minority.  Vic will be Philly's new DC.  Wait for it, Exo.  :)  

Edited by RWJ
  • Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, KDawg said:

Remember when Jim Fassell was our head coach and it was done? I do. 

When was he our actual head coach again?

**** happens, folks. Use words how they are supposed to be used and it avoids the semantics bull****.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33518865/rb-jd-mckissic-flips-buffalo-bills-returns-washington-commanders-two-year-deal

I'm way late by like 5 pages, but it makes me think of this.

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

The bottle's 1/2 full or the bottle's 1/2 empty. I choose full. :)  

I'm not saying this because of who is going to be coaching here, just speaking to KDawg's post.  

At the end of the day, the bottle finally isn't always empty here and I'm happy to just go with it.  If some crazy reason it isn't Johnson, its not going to be some Zorn-like ****er after no one else wanted to be in DC.  My cup is full and there will be no gripes from me.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Dude...c'mon...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6