Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, Conn said:

oh they hated this man 

Yeah like have you ever heard people talk like this just because they had a new coordinator. It's the nfl. Except the QB no one should be bumping heads.

And I love the "well he's a consistent asshole" answer non-answer.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Tepper is a wildcard.

Carolina is not an attractive draw but I'm not sure someone can say no to booku-bucks and significant roster control from the HC spot.

I don’t understand why coaches want that power. I’d just look at the trends and tell myself that GM responsibilities often get a head coach fired. Why expose yourself to that? Delegate.

The idea of Ben Johnson and a heavy offensive investment is appealing. Honestly, Mike Macdonald has also gotten more appealing. I feel like he’s a guy that would let you invest a lot on offense while fielding a decent defense

The minute Ron is fired for me will truly mark the beginning of the new era. It will mean ridding us of the last of dannys stench. I was given this shirt for Xmas and plan to put it on as soon as I hear the announcment. Bring on the future!!!  

image.png.120a83d86189eb347b3e3ce3e42aef48.png

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

I don’t understand why coaches want that power. I’d just look at the trends and tell myself that GM responsibilities often get a head coach fired. Why expose yourself to that?

There will always be appeal in shopping for your own groceries.

Its a performance based league and there will always be comfort in winning and losing on your own terms rather than the terms provided by others.

No matter how anything goes, you don't really have anyone else to blame when you are an empowered HC.

7 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

We will make our coaching hire and Florio will still be pushing his Belichek to DC narrative.

5 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

will this asshat florio stop linking belichick to Washington 

clickbait bull**** and unsourced rumor mongering

I just can't see  it

If Josh Harris selects Bill B and he comes here I will be more than a little dissappointed. No more retreads! Even BB!  Let's start this thing right. Get a fresh and hungry GM who selects his own fresh and hungry HC! Take our chances. If it doesn't work try it again. Totally done with the retreads. 

• Thumb up 2

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If Josh Harris selects Bill B and he comes here I will be more than a little dissappointed. No more retreads! Even BB!  Let's start this thing right. Get a fresh and hungry GM who selects his own fresh and hungry HC! Take our chances. If it doesn't work try it again. Totally done with the retreads. 

I want a homerun hire. I want this hire to be our coach in 2035. Belichek is not that guy.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Don't be shocked the new GM picks someone who's been there dine that as HC...

A lot of new means limited experience, if no one wants anyone with any level of experience at the position they will have, done be shocked by the results if they looks like a composite of well spirited rookie mistakes.

That BB smoke is real because of it, but ultimately up the GM if BB is even available.

17 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Absolutely brutal kick in the ass to Rivera on the way out from maybe the worst player on the team 

That’s gotta hurt 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Conn said:

Absolutely brutal kick in the ass to Rivera on the way out from maybe the worst player on the team 

That’s gotta hurt 

Forbes has zero credibility to make comments like that.

He jus got here and embodied nothing that he says we need.

Not defending Rivera, this would jus matter more to me if it came from someone like Terry or even Payne.

Forbes played as badly as anyone on the team talkin bout we need leadership...please miss me with that checklist of things we need we know he doesn't have...

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Forbes has zero credibility to make comments like that.

He jus got here and embodied nothing that he says we need.

Not defending Rivera, this would jus matter more to me if it came from someone like Terry or even Payne.

Forbes played as badly as anyone on the team talkin bout we need leadership...please miss me with that checklist of things we need we know he doesn't have...

I hear you but this coaching staff basically hung him out to dry all year especially v. Philly. I’d say sour grapes and can’t blame him. When players lose faith in the staff they do it themselves, we see the results picking 2.  I’m sure St. Juste would say the same. 

4 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

I hear you but this coaching staff basically hung him out to dry all year especially v. Philly. I’d say sour grapes and can’t blame him. When players lose faith in the staff they do it themselves, we see the results picking 2.  I’m sure St. Juste would say the same. 

I had a lot of empathy for Forbes because u felt they went too olskool on him...

Would I be shocked if he was one of the first ones gone as part od the rebuild?

No, he was so bad im not sure he even be around for whatever culture he thinks needs to be here...

4 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I sit here wondering to myself, when is the last time a team went from 2 - 0 to 4 - 13? Or 4 - 12. Pretty absurd. I also wonder when is the last time a team went from 4 - 5 to 4 - 13 or 4 - 12 obviously. It has to be incredibly rare. And obviously incredibly pathetic. Smh.

I think under Spurrier in 2003 we went from 3-1 to 5-11.

And I believe we did the same under Shanny in 2011.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I had a lot of empathy for Forbes because u felt they went too olskool on him...

Would I be shocked if he was one of the first ones gone as part od the rebuild?

No, he was so bad im not sure he even be around for whatever culture he thinks needs to be here...

Not sure I agree with any of that. Specifically, he’s a first round pick with 3 more years of contract security plus the  5th year option.  Also, he’s still a decent enough corner who did make some plays this year who’s rangy and long with 4.3 speed. He’s an NFL corner, maybe not Sauce Gardner but he can play outside.  Defense lacks pressure up front which allows offensive coordinators to get creative, translating to bad backend coverage. 

We've got enough holes without needing to draft or pay another corner. Long list, Forbes and St. Juste are coming back. 

20 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I think under Spurrier in 2003 we went from 3-1 to 5-11.

And I believe we did the same under Shanny in 2011.

Yikes. Terrible.

17 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Not sure I agree with any of that. Specifically, he’s a first round pick with 3 more years of contract security plus the  5th year option.  Also, he’s still a decent enough corner who did make some plays this year who’s rangy and long with 4.3 speed. He’s an NFL corner, maybe not Sauce Gardner but he can play outside.  Defense lacks pressure up front which allows offensive coordinators to get creative, translating to bad backend coverage. 

We've got enough holes without needing to draft or pay another corner. Long list, Forbes and St. Juste are coming back. 

Maybe not Sauce Gardner? That's like me saying that maybe my body doesn't look like the Rock's! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Way more optimistic on it then I am.

Jamin likely gone, means at least half Rivera 1st round picks could be gone less then a year.

I figured him gaining weight would be talked about by now, maybe that's an offseason thing. 

He can't stay at that weight and stay on this team, can put that money to better use.

20 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

For me, the most infuriating thing about Forbes is all the accolades about his incredible hands and ballhawk capabilities. I have seen balls hit his hands, that even my outta shape, fat rear end could easily catch. And he friggin dropped almost every single one of them! It's mind-blowing. My jaw just hits the ground like wth, is that not supposed to be his specialty?? 

• Thumb up 1