Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I feel like maybe the reason a lot of people prefer Daniels over Maye is because athleticism is easier to evaluate than good QB play.

That doesn't make sense. Maye is athletic. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yes he really is. His passing stats before this year were abysmal. Really no other way to put it. 

Abysmal??? :lol: dude what a clown take. He was top 20 in QBR and top 45 in passing yards as a transfer in a brand new system with a brand new coach. He didn’t trust his receivers last year which is why he chose to take off and run a lot of the time. Go watch his game against Florida in 2022 and tell me he can’t sling it.  He made the same type of jump Burrow did. Jayden will be a better Lamar Jackson. He also protects the ball. 57 passing tds and 7 interceptions total in his two seasons. 

22 minutes ago, mistertim said:

He went from 17 TDs last season to 40 TDs this season.

He wasn't even in anyone's thoughts last year as far as the 2024 draft.

Yes, he's a one year wonder.

Joe Burrow is a one year wonder too. We saw how that worked out. Do y’all want Bo Nix as QB of this team because he’s put up numbers against terrible competition the last 2 years? He’s not a one year wonder. :lol: 

• Like 2

Just now, BayouBrave86 said:

Abysmal??? :lol: dude what a clown take. He was top 20 in QBR and top 45 in passing yards as a transfer in a brand new system with a brand new coach. He didn’t trust his receivers last year which is why he chose to take off and run a lot of the time. Go watch his game against Florida in 2022 and tell me he can’t sling it.  He made the same type of jump Burrow did. Jayden will be a better Lamar Jackson. He also protects the ball. 57 passing tds and 7 interceptions total in his two seasons. 

Oh the "it was everyone else's fault" take.

The bottom line is that he went from 17 TDs and being on absolutely nobody's radar as far as the 2024 draft to 40 TDs and being considered a top 3 pick.

That's basically the definition of a one year wonder. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

He was being projected in the third round before the season started. Some of yall don’t follow college football at all outside of what ESPN promotes and it shows. 

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

The bottom line is that he went from 17 TDs and being on absolutely nobody's radar as far as the 2024 draft to 40 TDs and being considered a top 3 pick.

No, it was Jayden’s fault because he had the talent at WR and he wasn’t trusting them. It was an issue all season and BK and the coaches finally got through to him this offseason. 

He’s probably going #1 anyway after the combine so we will unfortunately miss out. 

3 minutes ago, BayouBrave86 said:

He was being projected in the third round before the season started. Some of yall don’t follow college football at all outside of what ESPN promotes and it shows. 

No, it was Jayden’s fault because he had the talent at WR and he wasn’t trusting them. It was an issue all season and BK and the coaches finally got through to him this offseason. 

He’s probably going #1 anyway after the combine so we will unfortunately miss out. 

I’m thinking you might be an LSU Homer, amiright?

• Haha 1

So going from being considered a possible mid round project to a possible top 3 pick isn't a one year wonder. Got it.

I really have no clue why you can't pump him up in a way that doesn't blatantly deny reality. 

I am a LSU alum and feel like I can assess our talent pretty well, a lot better than this clown show organization since…well I started following them. This is the same dumb franchise that drafted Haskins a year before a loaded QB draft. Called Burrow being a star and I’m calling Jayden being a star. LSU had some really **** QB play for the longest time and I’m telling you Jayden will be elite once he puts on a few Lbs. He is elite. Nabers is also the best WR in the draft and BT Jr. is going to be a steal for whoever gets him. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayouBrave86 said:

I am a LSU alum and feel like I can assess our talent pretty well, a lot better than this clown show organization since…well I started following them. This is the same dumb franchise that drafted Haskins a year before a loaded QB draft. Called Burrow being a star and I’m calling Jayden being a star. LSU had some really **** QB play for the longest time and I’m telling you Jayden will be elite once he puts on a few Lbs. He is elite. Nabers is also the best WR in the draft and BT Jr. is going to be a steal for whoever gets him. 

The fact that you're an LSU homer means you're less reliable IMO. Because you're way more likely to disregard the negative and purely focus on the positive.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

So going from being considered a possible mid round project to a possible top 3 pick isn't a one year wonder. Got it.

I really have no clue why you can't pump him up in a way that doesn't blatantly deny reality. 

In what way is he a project? He has the best stats of any QB coming out this year. Go check out Caleb Williams stats against top defenses. The results may shock you. But continue to lap up what the espn talking heads are saying about Caleb and Marvin Harrison :lol: 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Yes ABYSMAL. He led the NCAA in uncatchable passes two years ago. LED THE NCAA. Abysmal. 

Please link me to this stat. I’m not sure I can take your opinion seriously calling last year abysmal with a top 20 QBR . 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Burrow is 3 inches taller and at least 20 pounds heavier than Daniels. And he doesnt take kill shot hits constantly like Daniels does. 

Burrow has taken quite a few kill shots. JD5 can run like the wind and the two bad hits he took were dirty from Mizzou and that POs Dallas Turner on Bama who purposefully knocked him out of the game. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Burrow is 3 inches taller and at least 20 pounds heavier than Daniels. And he doesnt take kill shot hits constantly like Daniels does. 

Oh great so you are making up ****. They’re both 6’4 moron. 

10 minutes ago, BayouBrave86 said:

In what way is he a project? He has the best stats of any QB coming out this year. Go check out Caleb Williams stats against top defenses. The results may shock you. But continue to lap up what the espn talking heads are saying about Caleb and Marvin Harrison :lol: 

Before this year he was a mid round project. Because his primary weapon was his legs and he didn't do much in the passing game.

Again, the fact that you apparently cant pump him up without denying reality points to blatant homerism.

Edited by mistertim

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

That a.... take I guess.

Joe has some of the most devastating hits the NFL has seen since coming up. Like car crash bad.

Man gets ragdoll'd on the regular... and gets hurt a bunch too.

Burrow is like a prime example of who not to emulate in terms of protecting yourself.

31 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Pretty sure people lived off the it's everyone else's fault take here all year. Jayden is special.

They say he puts in the work, beats his coach to practice each day, and he has put In the work to put on some weight. I think he'll add 20lbs of muscle the next 3 years. Both jacoby and Lamar came into the league skinny, but are now jacked.

Sadly I don't ever see that happening for forbes.

3 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Pretty sure people lived off the it's everyone else's fault take here all year. Jayden is special.

They say he puts in the work, beats his coach to practice each day, and he has put In the work to put on some weight. I think he'll add 20lbs of muscle the next 3 years. Both jacoby and Lamar came into the league skinny, but are now jacked.

Sadly I don't ever see that happening for forbes.

Literally nothing you said here has anything to do with the discussion and fact that Daniels is a one year wonder. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forehead said:

You know kids, both sides of the argument can be true.  Daniels can be a one year wonder, who still happens to have the upward trajectory of a franchise QB in the NFL.

Oh I think he does potentially have plenty of upwards trajectory. But the whole denying he's a one year wonder wonder thing is just weird and such an odd hill to choose to die on.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1