Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Chiefs win and Chargers loss cancel each other out, right?

We add a win in the Denver-LAC game (NE doesn't net anything since they played both).

If KC holds on, NE adds a win.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ball Security said:

Oh man, David Tepper threw a drink on a Jags fan. Horrible behavior. Goodell is going to take their pick. Sorry Chicago. We’re picking number 1, baby. 🤣

LOL.

He really is the new Snyder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Oh man, David Tepper threw a drink on a Jags fan. Horrible behavior. Goodell is going to take their pick. Sorry Chicago. We’re picking number 1, baby. 🤣

Can you imagine if they had to forfeit their first rounder? The Bears would completely lose their **** :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Conn said:

None of that would have happened lol, Griffin was not going to develop into a franchise guy even if he stayed healthy. It was a fun year, though. But even in the best case scenario that young staff would not all have stayed here lol. 

I prefer the current situation. There’s a reason the worst case scenario played out in 2012 and it’s because of Snyder. So your hypothetical is both impossible and illustrative of how big a problem Snyder was. If everything that needed to happen to get rid of Snyder is what happened, I’m fine with that. There was no hope with him. Catching lightning in a bottle once before falling apart wouldn’t change my mind on that.

Yeah I know,  but it’s fun to imagine. I’m still butthurt we had that all time coaching staff in DC under that buffoon and instead got bottom barrel coaching with each subsequent staff after they left.  

I do think we win a superbowl that 2012 year with a healthy RG3 though. That offense was so revolutionary, it literally changed the league. It took 2 full seasons for coordinators to catch up and we had enough on offense and defense with that staff to get there.  I remember smoking Dallas and Demarcus Ware looking like a bozo watching RG3 and A. Morris running by him. Hilarious 😆 Oh well…

Edited by lovemaskins
  • Sad 1

So looking at next week, obviously, we need to lose to the Cowboys. I’m feeling pretty good about that one. And we hope the patriots will beat the Jets at home, which is definitely a distinct possibility. Supposing they don’t though…

IMG_1682.thumb.jpeg.e3205f422cd50be78f838e91aab37297.jpeg

Would need three stars to fall our way. I feel pretty good about that New Orleans game. Baltimore will be sitting everybody so that helps. All those other ones seem a little iffy to me. We do have the home-field advantage in four out of these five games though.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

So looking at next week, obviously, we need to lose to the Cowboys. I’m feeling pretty good about that one. And we hope the patriots will beat the Jets at home, which is definitely a distinct possibility. Supposing they don’t though…

Would need three stars to fall our way. I feel pretty good about that New Orleans game. Baltimore will be sitting everybody so that helps. All those other ones seem a little iffy to me.

Would we need 3 stars to go our way or just 2 considering Pittsburgh beat Seattle today?

Edited by CapsSkins

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Would need three stars to fall our way. I feel pretty good about that New Orleans game. Baltimore will be sitting everybody so that helps. All those other ones seem a little iffy to me.

I think the Raiders win over Denver. And GB could be playing for a playoff spot. Probably helps if they win tonight.

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Would we need 3 starts to go our way or just 2 considering Pittsburgh beat Seattle today?

I think three. Right now we are up two games. If we only get two stars and England gets four, I think they beat us by virtue of the head to head tiebreaker.