Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 3 - The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

The Bills allowed 17 pressures from the Jets. Their OL is almost as bad as ours, so Allen should be making lots of mistakes. 

Jets DL is really good and Sauce Gardner basically owns Diggs. Our DL is really good too, but I don't think we have a Sauce back there to buy the line that extra second to get to Allen.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Jets DL is really good and Sauce Gardner basically owns Diggs. Our DL is really good too, but I don't think we have a Sauce back there to buy the line that extra second to get to Allen.

We don't have a Sauce, sure, but our secondary is very good and our DL is better than the Jets.

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

With how smug Buffalonians are this week about the matchup with Commanders, I REALLY want this one. 

I want to hear them drowning in their tears.

They do seem to be gaining a bit of arrogance...but they haven't won **** so get over yourself b*****s! :ols:

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

They do seem to be gaining a bit of arrogance...but they haven't won **** so get over yourself b*****s! :ols:

You’d think they would be a little more humbled after the loss to the Jets. But a good win over the Raiders seems to have cured it.

I can’t wait to be as obnoxious when this team turns around 😂

A595D06D-D1E8-4C67-9E19-5EF5FB4220CA.gif

• Haha 3

maaaan ... I'm going, but I don't feel good about this one. 

27-17 bills.

i just think they overwhelm us on O and D ... they are elite, we are not ...YET. 

i would like to see a 2022 Philly 2nd game upset, but that happens once a generation. 

3 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Ut oh, we're doomed now. 

Cowherd has us #10 in his hierarchy this week.  Couple that with Skip Bayless saying you can't just expect a "W" playing Commanders anymore.

20230919_132238.jpg

Bayless bugs the **** out of me. I sure wish didn't say that....no jinx, no jinx!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluelight05 said:

Bills -31

Commanders -20 

Full disclousure,  I am a Bills fan.  I'm curious to what the split of fans will be.  I know alot of Bills fans planned this trip before the sale of the team.  Obviously with the Commanders at 2-0 should be a full mix

Hard to say about stadium mix, like you said a lot of people held off buying until the sale was official.  Don't think it's a sellout yet - just a spattering of single tickets left according to available seats search.

12 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Hard to say about stadium mix, like you said a lot of people held off buying until the sale was official.  Don't think it's a sellout yet - just a spattering of single tickets left according to available seats search.

I tried to buy tickets over the summer and none were available.  Must have released more.  

5 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

For me it’s the opposite. Before the season I predicted both this game and the Eagles games as losses. After the first two games which I predicted as wins.

If the season is going to turn IMO to a winning one I think they need to take one of the next two.

Eagles D line is even better now with Carter. Hate that matchup against our O line. But the Bills without Von Miller and Josh Allen being a high variance QB especially early in the season - I think they have a decent chance to pull off an upset 

I agree with everything you are saying. 

Which is why I kindof think the NFL Gods are going to make the opposite outcome happen.

There's no reason we should have beaten the Eagles last year when we did.  And there's no reason we should have lost to the Giants when we did.  

The NFL is wildly unpredictable.  And often what you think you know is not what you know.  And in division, the craziest things can happen.

Shrug.  It's counter intuitive.  Which is why I think it's possible.