Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

My 10 year old daughter wants to stay up just to see if the Chiefs win if Travis proposes to Taylor.  

If you told me 2 months ago my daughter would be even remotely interested in the SB for any reason, I wouldn’t have believed you.  If you told me she would know the name of several players and their wives, I’d think you were from an alternate universe.

But here we are.  

She’s going to bed.  Travis isn’t proposing.  And it’s very possible the Chiefs don’t win. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

My 10 year old daughter wants to stay up just to see if the Chiefs win if Travis proposes to Taylor.  

If you told me 2 months ago my daughter would be even remotely interested in the SB for any reason, I wouldn’t have believed you.  If you told me she would know the name of several players and their wives, I’d think you were from an alternate universe.

But here we are.  

She’s going to bed.  Travis isn’t proposing.  And it’s very possible the Chiefs don’t win. 

So you're going to make your kid hate you too.

At least you're consistent. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Somewhere Dan Campbell is sick to his stomach watching these clutch FGs.  

No he’s too much of a dumb meat head to realize he ***ed up. He probably thinks Andy is being a ninny by not going for these.

When the Chiefs win by 1 he’ll think he could have won by 10.

But dumb**** is sitting in his basement watching the game like the rest of us because he’s a dumb****

• Haha 1