Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

3 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Seriosuly, how the hell do you go into a game with a backup QB who you're completely unwilling to let throw a pass? 

I know the Giants have been hosed by injuries, but that is some world class mismanagement. 

I remember when Belichek did this right after Brady left and it was like another diamond in his gauntlet of genius because somehow they f'n won.  

Within two weeks he was losing, the offense was just as atrocious as it was supposed to be, and folks starting to question him just as much as they do now.

Edited by Renegade7

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I remember when Belichek did this right after Brady left and it was like another diamond in his gauntlet of genius because somehow they f'n won.  

Within two weeks he was losing, the offense was just as atrocious as it was supposed to be, and folks starting to question him just as much as they do now.

Except that was because of crazy bad weather in Buffalo. 

And that was the beginning of a 7 game win streak which got them into the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Except that was because of crazy bad weather in Buffalo. 

And that was the beginning of a 7 game win streak which got them into the playoffs. 

I'm agreeing its rare AF and came back to reality fairly quickly for them...

I'm sure Giants looked at that given their HC now was Bills OC then having seen it first hand...

19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm agreeing its rare AF and came back to reality fairly quickly for them...

I'm sure Giants looked at that given their HC now was Bills OC then having seen it first hand...

No, I don't think you're at all ont the same page. What BB did was a necessity because of terrible weather. He had a QB he believed in (at that time (He may have changed his mind about him later), he just adapted to conditions. 

The Giants just went into today with a backup QB they knew couldn't perform at all. There's really no excuse for it. 

Edited by Rufus T Firefly
  • Haha 1