Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I’m still not sure Philly is that special. There is something to be said about always pulling out these wins but they just seem off to me and extremely fortunate to be 8-1

the problem is I don’t know that anybody in the NFC aside form a healthy SF can do anything about it  

21 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

If this team just had a competent coaching staff, they would give Philly a run for their money 

Washington is far more than a competent coaching staff away from competing with Philly. 

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m still not sure Philly is that special. There is something to be said about always pulling out these wins but they just seem off to me and extremely fortunate to be 8-1

the problem is I don’t know that anybody in the NFC aside form a healthy SF can do anything about it  

Washington is far more than a competent coaching staff away from competing with Philly. 

Yeah, add a GM, some OL, a MLB, some pieces in the secondary, and then maybe they can compete with Philly

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Yeah, add a GM, some OL, a MLB, some pieces in the secondary, and then maybe they can compete with Philly

one score games, especially ones the go to OT are competing with them

On a different subject can you imagine a referee actually throwing the flag that would eject an NFL Pro Bowl level QB from a prime time game for taunting

• Like 1