Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I've been rooting for the Jets for about 20 years as a second team, I think it's purely because they are always in poverty.

Also, poor Chad Pennington......I liked him before he had his shoulder destroyed, but I loved him after. GO! whatever douchebag fratboy QB the Jets have!

Edited by SpacePenguin

8 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Jesus Christ the Taylor swift obsession by the NFL (and anyone else) is very confusing/annoying/all the Ings.

Considering she's horrible live...but my niece who is going blind got to see her a few years ago, and I'm thankful for that.  (I was shocked that her tickets at the time were more than I spent for Keith Urban, who puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen...twice.)

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Considering she's horrible live...but my niece who is going blind got to see her a few years ago, and I'm thankful for that.  (I was shocked that her tickets at the time were more than I spent for Keith Urban, who puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen...twice.)

Skankrock, wut!?

Get down...with your bad self?

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Confused 1

NFL needs honest convo about flexing any primetime game no matter what point in the season to account for injuries.

This feels like a wasted timeslot now with Rodgers out, I don't even feel like having it on on the background while i work on other stuff I'm that disinterested.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

NFL needs honest convo about flexing any primetime game no matter what point in the season to account for injuries.

This feels like a wasted timeslot now with Rodgers out, I don't even feel like having it on on the background while i work on other stuff I'm that disinterested.

Same thing happened last year with the Broncos and Wilson

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

They already have you but the are reeling in a new demographic

So you’re suggesting that the powers that be in the NFL have constructed this to capture the “swifty” nation?  Nah, they care more about the quality of the product than than that right?   Right?

probably doesn’t matter anyway.   This game will be unwatchable soon regardless.  

Edited by Idaho fan

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

So you’re suggesting that the powers that be in the NFL have constructed this to capture the “swifty” nation?  Nah, they care more about the quality of the product than than that right?   Right?

probably doesn’t matter anyway.   This game will be unwatchable soon regardless.  

short answer:  yes

short answer: no