Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

16 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I really wish I had some Giants fans in my friends lists to message out of the blue and rub this in their faces.

We had more than enough Washington fans here on this board who were proclaiming the Giants did it "the right way" by making the playoffs and getting to lock up their franchise QB...If I were petty I'd go look for those posts lol...

(quietly heads over to the "Search" feature...)

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

We had more than enough Washington fans here on this board who were proclaiming the Giants did it "the right way" by making the playoffs and getting to lock up their franchise QB...If I were petty I'd go look for those posts lol...

(quietly heads over to the "Search" feature...)

iirc, I was one of them. Hard to say they were wrong after making the playoffs with the QB they had. Looks pretty wrong now. I expect they'll bounce back later in the season, but I'm gonna relish it now.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

iirc, I was one of them. Hard to say they were wrong after making the playoffs with the QB they had. Looks pretty wrong now. I expect they'll bounce back later in the season, but I'm gonna relish it now.

What they benefitted from was a new coaching staff and catching teams by surprise for how they used Jones. Note that they got off to a hot start and then cooled off the second half of the season. They also got lucky facing the Vikings, which was a wildly lucky team.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Actually, it was rather easy to say they were wrong, because I and others said it lol :silly:...Seriously, though, I had laid out all the stats for Jones to indicate he hasn't really improved nearly enough for anyone to proclaim he's "it" for the Giants, regardless of making the playoffs and winning in the wildcard round. I love being proven right lol (and yes, I'm early with it but don't care, gonna enjoy it while it lasts).

3 minutes ago, method man said:

What's funny is that the team "that built the right way" made one meaningful investment in what was an average at best OL last year in drafting JMS

Yeah I don't get it they invested a lot of high picks in the OL,but it hasn't paid off

Collinsworth is such a Dallas suck ass

I normally don't do this this much, but the Giants are in complete defcon 1 meltdown mode. This is too rare and fun to let go of...I literally can't keep up...

**** them for still playing their guys, always will be a loser franchise

We’re gonna get the whole life stories of the entire starting offense for Dallas before this game is over.

Lmao collinsworth has to be pulling on a bottle of bourbon or something. He just told a story that went nowhere

I mean **** bro I’m about to start chanting go cowboys too so they can hurry up and beat us so I can go to sleep

The most exciting thing I've seen so far is all you can eat boneless wings for $13. That sorta' seems like a solid deal.

Guy1: I wonder what Danny Devito is doing right now

Guy2: cocaine, probably

Guy3: Well if he bet on this game, he probably started blastin

• Haha 4