Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

9 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Only Mahomes is worth it. My point teams paying **** load of money to middle of the pack QB is no them. 

It's on the CBA and desperate team's having no way to counter.

NFL need max contracts similar to NBA, I cannot process Dak getting $100 million guaranteed right now...this is the new normal and going in wrong direction.

Speaking of wrong direction, Giants driving in wrong side of the road look they finally hit incoming traffic.  This game is over, time to multitask.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 1

Forgot whether it was a Football Outsiders guy or PFF guy, i think it was Outsiders who predicted a Dallas SB saying on their metrics its the best team in the NFL. 

Hopefully this tonight isn't a sign of Dallas strength but instead just another game where Dallas just dominates the Giants.  This game will make Dallas 12-1 against the Giants in their last 13 games which is insane.  Eagles dominate them, too.

It' makes the Giants strong run against Washington really odd

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Forgot whether it was a Football Outsiders guy or PFF guy, i think it was Outsiders who predicted a Dallas SB saying on their metrics its the best team in the NFL. 

Hopefully this tonight isn't a sign of Dallas strength but instead just another game where Dallas just dominates the Giants.  This game will make Dallas 12-1 against the Giants in their last 13 games which is insane.  Eagles dominate them, too.

It' makes the Giants strong run against Washington really odd

We’ve struggled with NYG since the 80’s.  Parcels’ Giants gave Gibbs Redskins’s fits.  It’s basically been the bugaboo team for my entire life and I’m almost 50.  

Just kidof strange.  Honestly, it could be we have had something like 10 total wins in New York in my entire life.  Might not even be that many.  

• Sad 1

Perfect storm...Dallas defense jail housed Jones couple plays ago in a way no QB can have an answer for...same time that previous pass was potential obvious pick before he threw it...

That I retire commercial was pretty cool : )

Shut up, Chipolte, I'm old enough to remember you getting everyone sick back in the day

Edited by Renegade7