Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Offseason Mini Camp, OTA’s, Training Camp Discussion Thread: Hallelujah, Josh Harris & Co. Era Edition

Conn

9 hours ago, redskinss said:

That's not possible. 

You could pick 5 random es'rs to play the line this year and they'd be better than that unit. 

Certainly less false starts.

I'll never forget the cartoon bang did on that unit.

To be fair to that line under Spurrier they were hung out to dry by inept coaching. We ran like 3 protections and had a system with zero hot reads.

Pat Ramsey is lucky to be alive.

• Like 4

Keim spoke of how vocal EB has been and how it is not just yell to yell. It is yell to make a specific point.

Then went on again about how the players say his being vocal is regarding expected accountability. 

What a great difference EB is making with these players. They speak so well of him as does the media.

This makes me much more confident in him being part of the team than I was when we signed him.

Good redence to S Turner! 

Edited by DWinzit
Added last 3 lines
  • Like 5
  • Thumb up 5

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is kind of crazy. Going across the bridge this morning there was a point where I couldn't see any land mass at all. And of course this happens the weekend we are going to take the baby to the zoo. Yall know how much I hyped up Chimpanzees to this child? She's gonna think im full of **** now. Thanks America Jr 

• Haha 9

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is kind of crazy. Going across the bridge this morning there was a point where I couldn't see any land mass at all. And of course this happens the weekend we are going to take the baby to the zoo. Yall know how much I hyped up Chimpanzees to this child? She's gonna think im full of **** now. Thanks America Jr 

You poor ****, you’re gonna be watching chimpanzee YouTube videos all weekend now

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Modern problems require primal solutions

stsmall507x507-pad600x600f8f8f8.jpg.061848b70fadf8ac83a60d15ad84eb7f.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1