Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox17: Tennessee hotel night manager charged after guest woke up to him sucking on his toes

Cooked Crack

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — A 4th Avenue South Hilton Hotel guest woke up to a hotel night manager sucking on his toes Mar. 30, according to the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD). 

The night manager, 52-year-old David Neal, was arrested Friday in light of the occurrence, police report. 

He is charged with aggravated burglary and assault, according to police.

Officers report Neal told police he went into the guest's room because of the smell of smoke.

https://fox17.com/news/local/nashville-middle-tennessee-tn-hotel-guest-wakes-up-to-an-intruder-sucking-on-his-toes

Hotel%20copy.jpg?quality=75&width=640&au

Does this look like a guy who would really break into your hotel to suck your toes?

Spoiler

Yes

• Haha 1

Yikes...this is one of those risks where the ease of exploitation is just too damn high given we're talkin a building where at least one, if not multiple individuals, have access to any room at anytime they want. 

I'm sure this isn't he first time this has happened, while rare, its just, how do you mitigate something like that without making it stupidly complicated?  You'd think itd be as simple as always having two people in the office at night, but that's usually not how it works for small hotels and motels, especailly if they are slow and trying to keep payroll down to survive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Yikes...this is one of those risks where the ease of exploitation is just too damn high given we're talkin a building where at least one, if not multiple individuals, have access to any room at anytime they want. 

I'm sure this isn't he first time this has happened, while rare, its just, how do you mitigate something like that without making it stupidly complicated?  You'd think itd be as simple as always having two people in the office at night, but that's usually not how it works for small hotels and motels, especailly if they are slow and trying to keep payroll down to survive.

This can all be solved by simply refusing to stay at any Hotel where the manager looks like they might suck your toes while you're asleep, and vulnerable

That guy literally looks like he has a collection of guest toenail shavings

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This can all be solved by simply refusing to stay at any Hotel where the manager looks like they might suck your toes while you're asleep, and vulnerable

Pretty much...my sister has done long road trucking enough to hit every state in CONTUS...stopping in West Virginia enough was what drove her to stop and settle in trucking positions in and around Chicago instead...There are some places you couldn't pay me to stop and pretend I'd get a good night's sleep...

200w (2).gif

Edited by Renegade7
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Of all the weird things posted here over the years, this has to be up there.

I still think the woman who smeared her cooch with peanut butter so her dog could... you know...

This is definitely in the ballpark though