Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

Wow, that's way faster than I expected from him. Oh yeah, is early round 2 bound for certain

If I had to pick one player in this draft that is my sort of pet fav.  I've liked for a long time, and love everything I've seen and read about, it would be McConkey.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Keon Coleman with 4.6. There were separation issues in college, if I’m not mistaken. That’s likely to hurt his stock

He has the dropsies as well. Probably late second rounder?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I had to pick one player in this draft that is my sort of pet fav.  I've liked for a long time, and love everything I've seen and read about, it would be McConkey.

Yes you definitely have been talking him up, especially since his Senior Bowl week

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

He has the dropsies as well. Probably late second rounder?

I was thinking even later than that now, but I am not as informed as others here

XL 4.39 on his 2nd run. I would not be mad to see him at 40.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I was thinking even later than that now, but I am not as informed as others here

XL 4.39 on his 2nd run. I would not be mad to see him at 40.

That's a great come back from his earlier run. I still really like XL even if he did shrink 2 inches.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

Yes you definitely have been talking him up, especially since his Senior Bowl week

Yep it was way before that.   I tend to have a primacy and recency effect with the draft as for liking players -- ala last year, Laporta among some others early, Quan Martin among some others late.

this year I've been more swamped with work so I haven't watched as many players as i typically do but I'll catch up

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Keon Coleman with 4.6. There were separation issues in college, if I’m not mistaken. That’s likely to hurt his stock

Yeah I liked him a lot a while back but completely off him now. 

3 hours ago, Going Commando said:

Not Darnell Washington.  He's a cautionary tale that the ultra athletic low skill, low production TE is a big gamble.

For a TE to have a chance at early production, they need some polished receiving skills coming out of college.

Still early on Washington. Hes the backup in Pittsburgh and their QB play is awful. Hes a hell of a blocker though already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blanka said:

AD Mitchell is my WR4

After I watched his tape this week and this combine he is moving way up my board. The way he uses head fakes and little wiggles in his route running is soooo good. Like I said he reminds me of CeeDee Lamb a lot. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

Assuming you were in control and the decision were yours to make, It might be interesting for our regulars to list their "Pound the Table" guys for. No limit on quantity. 

Tried to limit my list to guys that seem attainable at our picks or a reasonably trade up-able range

WR: AD Mitchell, Ladd, Malachi Corley, Javon Baker

TE: Sinnott, Holker (late)

OL: Beebe, Powers-Johnson, Fuaga, Jordan Morgan, Zak Zinter (later coming off injury)

Edge: Jonah Elliss, Bralen Trice, Mo Kamara (later)

LB: Payton Wilson, Junior Colson, Edgerrin Cooper, Ced Grey, Ty'Ron Hopper (late)

CB:  Max Melton, Andru Phillips, Kamal Hadden(later), Myles Harden (Late)

NB: Mike Sainristil

S: Calen Bullock (single high), Jaden Hicks, Cole Bishop, Javon Bullard (buffalo nickel)

17 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Over Brian Thomas Jr?

*whispers* BTJ my WR6. I have McConkey WR5

It's nothing against Thomas I love his game as well, I'm just higher on AD and Ladd than the consensus. I love this WR class

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

35 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Over Brian Thomas Jr?

Brian Thomas IMO >> Mitchell.  Was watching LSU some this morning, he's so good at seperating, tracking the ball, etc.  I think sadly no shot he drops to the 2nd.

Nix looks a bit wild on the out routes

Edited by Skinsinparadise

JJ looks awful so far. Really struggling with accuracy. We already knew Milton had a big arm. But Leary has got a cannon as well. Dude lighting up the passing drills. 

Edited by clskinsfan

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Good lord Milton has a cannon. 

Renner thinks he should switch positions. Thinks he'd be a fantastic TE. Milton's one of those enigma types - clearly talented and athletic but also very much a project. But, I don't view him near the project as Malik Willis coming out. 

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 2

I've been travelling since 7am and just got back to my home that was watched by a 22 yo girl and her lazy sloppy chef BF/

Trying to catch up.

Also airport drunk.

I think the only guys I'm banging the table for is Sinnott, Limmer, Gray, Sanstril (sp CB), Fiske, Kitchens. 

If we can turn our 4 day two picks into 6 picks, they're all options. 

Completely ignores OL so that'll change.

I think this draft is packed with career guys. Packed. This is one of the bst drafts that I can remember.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2