Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump on Trial (Trump indicted for a fourth time in Georgia. Expands his record of most indictments by a former president)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

So, Trump can feel a rolled up magazine swatting him on the butt, is this through the diapers or was this pre diaper stage? It brings the question of whether or not Stormy had to deal with leakage while they were doing the horizontal mambo. 

How can his MAGA followers continue to see him as a superman when he begged to be spanked by a stripper with a magazine that had his face on the cover?

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

How can his MAGA followers continue to see him as a superman when he begged to be spanked by a stripper with a magazine that had his face on the cover?

Easy of they don't know...be shocked if that makes Fox News today...

Edit:  exhibit A - https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/may-7-trump-trial-new-york-gag-order

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

NEW: Trump has now moved for a mistrial.

Todd Blanche: We move for a mistrial based on the testimony this morning, the guardrails were thrown aside, that testimony was so unduly prejudicial to Trump and the charges in this case and the testimony about the incident in 2006 is way different from the stories she was pedaling in 2016, the only reason this evidence …testimony about being blacked out, not wearing a condom, the spacing in the room, the power dynamic, all of this has nothing to do with this case and is extraordinarily prejudicial and the only reason they asked aside from embarrassment is to inflame the jury, there was testimony about a second alleged sexual advance sometime later, totally irrelevant to this case, she testified that there was communications with Trump afterwards and that something bad was going to happen, and she kept saying that she made sure to meet him in a public place and this was said repeatedly.

BLANCHE: “There’s no way to unring the bell in our view.”

Prosecutor: basically said that everything Daniels said establishes her credibility after having it attacked by the defense.

Judge: basically said while there were some things that might have been better left unsaid, they are nowhere near the point of calling for a mistrial and objections could have been raised along the way that weren't. Agrees to strike some statements by Daniels.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

NEW: Trump has now moved for a mistrial.

Todd Blanche: We move for a mistrial based on the testimony this morning, the guardrails were thrown aside, that testimony was so unduly prejudicial to Trump and the charges in this case and the testimony about the incident in 2006 is way different from the stories she was pedaling in 2016, the only reason this evidence …testimony about being blacked out, not wearing a condom, the spacing in the room, the power dynamic, all of this has nothing to do with this case and is extraordinarily prejudicial and the only reason they asked aside from embarrassment is to inflame the jury, there was testimony about a second alleged sexual advance sometime later, totally irrelevant to this case, she testified that there was communications with Trump afterwards and that something bad was going to happen, and she kept saying that she made sure to meet him in a public place and this was said repeatedly.

BLANCHE: “There’s no way to unring the bell in our view.”

Prosecutor: basically said that everything Daniels said establishes her credibility after having it attacked by the defense.

Judge: basically said while there were some things that might have been better left unsaid, they are nowhere near the point of calling for a mistrial and objections could have been raised along the way that weren't. Agrees to strike some statements by Daniels.

Judge Merchan DENIED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

To nobody’s surprise, it looks like Trump will be at a rally in Minnesota on May 17 - Baron’s graduation.

Not surprised White Todd asked for a mistrial. The prosecution was repeatedly warned about the line of questioning of Daniels. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

To nobody’s surprise, it looks like Trump will be at a rally in Minnesota on May 17 - Baron’s graduation.

Not surprised White Todd asked for a mistrial. The prosecution was repeatedly warned about the line of questioning of Daniels. 

I said this before.  If I'm the judge I tell Trump that if he doesn't attend his son's graduation, after ****ing about it to get the day off,  he will be held in contempt and jailed.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

We discussed years ago that Trumps only tactic would be delay delay delay and he’s succeeding again.  Blame the Biden admin for this, they dragged their feet getting started and I sincerely doubt there’s a real possibility of a verdict before the election. After which this matters little. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 3

The judge had originally set the trial date for late May and heard arguments on March 1 about when the trial should be — with Trump’s lawyers pushing to start after the presidential election, in which he is the presumptive Republican nominee, or no earlier than August. 

Prosecutors urged Cannon to pick a date in early July. 

But in her ruling, the judge said there are too many complicated legal rules and deadlines surrounding the use of classified evidence in public criminal trials that need to be considered before she finalizes a court date. She said she would schedule the trial date at a future time.

Got to help her boy out

• Thumb down 2

24 minutes ago, Destino said:

We discussed years ago that Trumps only tactic would be delay delay delay and he’s succeeding again.  Blame the Biden admin for this, they dragged their feet getting started and I sincerely doubt there’s a real possibility of a verdict before the election. After which this matters little. 

I'm not sure it's Bidens administration's fault Trump essentially hand picked his own judge in this trial. You're right tho the late start certainly didn't help. Judge Cannon was going to do this regardless imo. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Source?  I've been watching all day & I haven't heard that...

It’s on the link Destino posted

Trump, seeking to regain the presidency, previously had been scheduled to go to trial on May 20 in the documents case brought by Special Counsel Jack Smith, but the prosecution and defense had both acknowledged that date would need to be delayed.

They really should file to have her removed from the case.  All these CIPA issues she's droning on about could have been dealt with months ago, but she has been dragging her feet, I think both purposely and due to incompetence (never having worked on a case with CIPA issues before, and thus doesn't know what she's doing as a couple of the Special Counsel's filings have noted).

1 minute ago, tshile said:

It’s on the link Destino posted

Yeah, they requested delay to July, not indefinitely, and Trump's team said they could go in August.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

So based on that link and the link that cites the original decision, prosecution wanted a July date but the judge decided to wait until now to issue a ruling. They’re keeping pretrial proceedings as scheduled and will decide the date at a later date

i realize that doesn’t jibe with the corrupt judge, case suspended indefinitely headline clickbait **** - but when actually reading the article, that’s how it reads to me 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by tshile

57 minutes ago, Destino said:

Trump's not going to win, trial with a new judge after election day. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, China said:

Yeah, they requested delay to July, not indefinitely, and Trump's team said they could go in August.  

The way news is covered and consumed is so irritating

i don’t know why people accept it and don’t demand better. The headline is misleading clickbait and so is the tweet.  Neither side wanted trial to start, and the notion it’s indefinitely suspended intentionally creates an understanding that’s so off the mark.  

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

The way news is covered and consumed is so irritating

i don’t know why people accept it and don’t demand better. The headline is misleading clickbait and so is the tweet.  Neither side wanted trial to start, and the notion it’s indefinitely suspended intentionally creates an understanding that’s so off the mark.  

The dates proposed by both the defense and the Special Counsel's office were proposed during the March 1st hearing.  Two months later, she still can't pick a date.  She's in over her head.  She's not going to schedule the trial before the election.  I'd wager large sums of money on that.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, China said:

Yup. The prosecution has stated they'd be ready to start in July. Trumps lawyers on the other hand have repeatedly said late November at the earliest. 

3 minutes ago, China said:

The dates proposed by both the defense and the Special Counsel's office were proposed during the March 1st hearing.  Two months later, she still can't pick a date.  She's in over her head.  She's not going to schedule the trial before the election.  I'd wager large sums of money on that.

oh that’s fine. I’m not going to argue with any of that. 

I was speaking strictly to the way it’s covered. I’m not trying to defend the judge. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Yup. The prosecution has stated they'd be ready to start in July. Trumps lawyers on the other hand have repeatedly said late November at the earliest. 

They said August. 

it’s in the article. 

Just now, tshile said:

oh that’s fine. I’m not going to argue with any of that. 

I was speaking strictly to the way it’s covered. I’m not trying to defend the judge. 

Yeah, media in this country does a bad job of reporting the facts, and of asking tough questions.  You're right about that.  And clickbaity headlines are truly annoying.

• Thumb up 2

6 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

You think that’s the tipping point for any MAGAt? 😂🤣

• Haha 2