Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Punished for what, exactly?

Violating the terms of his release.  

"I want to remind you it is a crime to intimidate a witness or retaliate against anyone providing information about your case to the prosectution, or otherwise obstruct justice."

I take it you don't think that threat theat "If you go after me, I'm coming after you." in his Truth Social post isn't an attempt to intimidate or retaliate against anyone.

2 minutes ago, China said:

Violating the terms of his release.  

I take it you don't think that threat theat "If you go after me, I'm coming after you." in his Truth Social post isn't an attempt to intimidate or retaliate against anyone.

I'm saying that it's phrased so vaguely that it's presumptuous to assume the only reason a judge wouldn't throw him immediately in jail is because the judge is spineless...I don't want judges acting like social media law experts lol...even that tweet just posted isn't about his Truth Social post, it just references it in an attempt to say Trump is a legit danger to post about evidence and matters of discovery, so they want a protective order in place for it.

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nothing, man. Nothing 

If you can't answer the question, don't bother...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

It's too vague to be clear it's aimed at anyone specific...could easily claim it's aimed towards his political opponents or the "deep state". Judges don't just act on "Well, come on, we know what he meant", which is why I said I could see the judge amending the conditions for being released. Plus I'm not sure the judge said anything about prosecutors, only witnesses (but I may have missed something there).

That's why a comprehensive gag order on both prosecutors (they don't talk anyway), defendant, lawyers and staff, witnesses, and jurors should be imposed. Nobody gets to talk and if they do they get some jail time. Two weeks to start with escalating time added on.

• Like 2

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

That's why a comprehensive gag order on both prosecutors (they don't talk anyway), defendant, lawyers and staff, witnesses, and jurors should be imposed. Nobody gets to talk and if they do they get some jail time. Two weeks to start with escalating time added on.

I wished that had happened...and hell, even extended to members of Congress lol...Anyone else remember Lindsey Graham saying there would be "blood in the streets" if Trump were indicted over the documents he kept at Mar-A-Lago? Toss his ass in jail, too.

1 minute ago, China said:

So judges shouldn't be legal experts on social media law?

lol...ok, you're just ****ing with me now 🤣

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I wished that had happened...and hell, even extended to members of Congress lol...Anyone else remember Lindsey Graham saying there would be "blood in the streets" if Trump were indicted over the documents he kept at Mar-A-Lago? Toss his ass in jail, too.

lol...ok, you're just ****ing with me now 🤣

Those were your words.

Just now, China said:

Those were your words.

No they weren't lol...At no point did I say/type the words "legal experts on social media law" and I know you know this lol...and I'm positive everyone else who read that post knows it, too. Because this whole shebang has zero to do with social media law. Zilch. Nada. We all know this.

• Like 1

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

No they weren't lol...At no point did I say/type the words "legal experts on social media law" and I know you know this lol...and I'm positive everyone else who read that post knows it, too. Because this whole shebang has zero to do with social media law. Zilch. Nada. We all know this.

No you said you don't want judges to be experts on social media law.  What kind of law should judges limit their expertise to?

7 minutes ago, China said:

No you said you don't want judges to be experts on social media law.  What kind of law should judges limit their expertise to?

Good lawd...

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/uploads/2018/09/les2c-Abbott-and-Costello-Whos-On-First-lg.jpg

Imagine China and I are driving down the road:

Me: "What's that up on the road ahead?"

Chine: "There isn't a head on the road."

Me: "I never said there was a head on the road."

China: "You asked me if there was a head on the road. Why would there be a head on the road?"

Me:

giphy.gif

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

He means that the prosecutors and Dark Brandon are doing the fraud right?  Not that they are prosecuting him for fraud?  Because several of the felonies he is charged with sound in fraud, so they sort of really are the Fraud Squad. And now I want that Trump post on a tshirt. 

• Haha 4

Chances he releases any addresses or personal information on any jurors or prosecutors.the second he gets his treasonous fingers on them...
110%

This wasn't a direct threat, it's an indirect threat that sends a signal to the crazy army he has out there ready to ..oh, I don't know, go down Obama's street loaded with explosives, say.

It's incredibly serious, and of course, the most that will be done is a finger wag, or a fine he wont' pay.
He needs to be jailed for contempt of court at the very least.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Larry McShane, New York Daily News
Updated Sat, August 5, 2023 at 1:05 PM CDT

A Washington federal court judge blocked ex-President Donald Trump from going public with potential trial evidence shared with his lawyers in an upcoming election fraud case after prosecutors cited his history of social media tirades.

The ruling from District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan followed a Friday four-page filing from Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith asking for a strict order to muzzle the one-time New Yorker from sharing information culled from discovery documents or evidence.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/federal-judge-muzzles-former-president-161700206.html

• Like 1