Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Opponents now finalized

SoCalSkins

A silver lining is that, to me, the Giants making the playoffs is like them eating a bunch of candy bars and crashing. Their success this year was attained through smoke and mirrors. As has been reported, they will likely end up paying big bucks to keep Jones and Barkley, which will hamstring what they can do in FA (although releasing Golladay will clear up room for them). 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Can't wait to hear about which team we should beat next year as if we are better than teams like the Browns and Giants. I see Arizona as one of them where everyone will scratch their heads and wonder how we could lose to a team with no direction like them. 

If they fire Kingsbury and bring in a real coach they will smoke us. We have no answer for QBs like Murray.

• Thumb down 1

• SoCalSkins changed the title to 2023 Opponents now finalized

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles

Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Miami Dolphins, San Francisco 49ers

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles

Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, Los Angeles Rams, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Seattle Seahawks

Edited by zCommander

If we get our **** together, I don’t think this schedule is that difficult. Other than the Bills and SF, what other elite team do we play? I didn’t add the Eagles because they’re a division opponent. The AFC team we play is Denver from what I heard and the NFC teams are Chicago and Atlanta. 

28 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

We’re pretty excited about maybe going to Seattle next year.  Bucket List trip for me.

I am going back and forth in my mind between that game and LA.  I just looked up LA, the stadium is close to the airport.   And at least according to google, you can stay in Santa Monica and get to their stadium in 30 minutes, that's tempting for me.  I haven't looked at Seattle, yet. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thumb up 1