Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at San Fran ~ A Christmas Reunion TV Special

TK
Message added by TK,

1161584152_ScreenShot2022-12-24at7_15_39PM.thumb.png.c507ff54669775b2ee2dcf7ea6ba4646.png

Damn boys. Just watched a 30 minute rg3 highlight video. I’ll be honest - I kinda hate him and ultimately he felt so out of touch with his teammates and self centered. 

But damn. That was my first year as an adult with a job and I remember watching every game. What an incredible season. The guy was electric. The way that team went off against nfc East opponents. I remember how much I loved garçon, tana, Darrel young and morris. What a year. 

I’d like to imagine had things gone differently we’d be a solid franchise given we had both shanahans and a young qb to build around. But it wasn’t meant to be. 

Still, a great way to get up for todays game. I don’t have much hope but who knows. HTTR and I hope we can maximize our talent around the roster and give ourselves a chance. 

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Never loves Trent Green as a commentator.

really wished we could have kept him as a QB.  

That was such bad luck.  The team wanted to sign him but didn’t have an owner and so they couldn’t.  So he left for the Rams and traded for Brad Johnson before Ownership was settled.  

As you've been fearing nonstop on the QB thread the same thing can happen this time with Heinicke in FA

How bad does Kyle want to beat this team you can see the intensity on his face

Edited by Skinsinparadise