Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

4 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Is this an official release?? Omfg lol

She had a few 🔥 emails go out today, I believe. Her social media squad is ruthless.

Also...

And here is another email...

Edited by The Evil Genius
Typos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 9

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

First question at his next press conference. 

Pullout or not?

Thats it, Trump's gotta be thinkin now...

e2e6fc03-bc8a-426f-8691-d20b9d5df71a_text.gif

8 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

That's right, double down on what Biden started following this schmucks around on social media to call them out relentlessly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Kamala Harris is acting straight savage right now.

Makes sense her social media team is doing the same.

Vice President Kamala Harris worked the phones, making 100 calls in 10 hours. Her team worked the delegates. When it was over, she had effectively locked down her party’s nomination in two days.

How Kamala Harris Took Command of the Democratic Party in 48 Hours https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/24/us/politics/kamala-harris-democrats-nomination.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

She had a few 🔥 emails go out today, I believe. Her social media squad is ruthless.

Also...

It's absolutely hilarious to see the MAGAs crying like babies about this on Twitter. They turn into such PABs the moment someone turns the tables and savages their guy.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

@Renegade7

This is her best shot.  She's gonna take it. And if not, maybe she can impress Dems for 2028.

Who had her over Whitmer, Shapiro, Newsome, etc. when talking about 2028?  

No one did.  Yes, maybe for obvious reasons. America is not too racist to vote for a black (Obama) or too misogynest to vote for a female (Hillary). But black and female?  Let's go Gen X, Millenials and Gen Z!  Let's show our parents and grandparents its a new America.  

And I don't even think it would have been fair for anyone else to step in either (they would be dealing with having to establish campaigns).  Ans her "negatives" match up against Trump.  

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

@Renegade7

This is her best shot.  She's gonna take it. And if not, maybe she can impress Dems for 2028.

No one did.  Yes, maybe for obvious reasons. America is not too racist to vote for a black (Obama) or too misogynest to vote for a female (Hillary). But black and female?  Let's go Gen X, Millenials and Gen Z!  Let's show our parents and grandparents its a new America.  

And I don't even think it would have been fair for anyone else to step in either (they would be dealing with having to establish campaigns).  Ans her "negatives" match up against Trump.  

Well, I mean, she's basically being handed the reins rather than having to actually primary for them.  Her last primary didn't go too well, so why should anybody expect any different after a largely invisible term as VP the last 4 years?  Biden suddenly dropping out after the primary after handing her the VP role gives her the best shot she was ever going to get.

Edited by PokerPacker

I have never been more excited to cast a ballot for President.  I know.  I know.

I will watch the Dave Chappelle election night SNL skit a lot.  But darn... I really want to turn the page on old rich white male power.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Well, I mean, she's basically being handed the reins rather than having to actually primary for them.  Her last primary didn't go to well, so why should anybody expect any different after a largely invisible term as VP the last 4 years?  Biden suddenly dropping out after the primary after handing her the VP role gives her the best shot she was ever going to get.

C’mon. Don’t let facts get in the way of Fergie’s feelings here. Take that wet blanket somewhere else! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

No one did. 

Not sure why...incumbent VP would have more VP experience and arguably foreign policy experience then all of them

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

@Renegade7

No this her only shot unless she wins, then 28 would be her reelection bid.

She loses to Trump and we actually have elections in 28; she wouldn’t win a Democratic primary. If Joe decided not run for reelection a year ago, she wouldn’t have won a Democratic primary.

This is her only shot.

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Well, I mean, she's basically being handed the reins rather than having to actually primary for them.  Her last primary didn't go to well, so why should anybody expect any different after a largely invisible term as VP the last 4 years?  Biden suddenly dropping out after the primary after handing her the VP role gives her the best shot she was ever going to get.

I don't believe it's fair to saying nomination was given to her.

Biden asked for her, how'd she go from invisible to securing enough delegates in completely wide open convention in days?

The article says she made calls to try and convince them, as many as she could. 

Anyone can correct me, but from reading this, the delegates were mostly elected by the public and now they are voting on something.

The Call for the 2024 Convention shall state
the base delegation for each delegation.
Seventy-five percent (75%) of each state’s base
delegation shall be elected at the
congressional district level or smaller.
Twenty-five percent (25%) of each state’s base
delegation shall be elected at large. Delegates
so elected shall hereafter be termed “district-
level” and “at-large” delegates, respectively.
Each State Democratic Chair shall certify all
delegates in writing to the Secretary of the
DNC.
D. In those states with more than one
congressional district, after the election of
district-level delegates and prior to the
selection of at-large delegates, each State
Democratic Chair shall certify pledged party
leader and elected official delegates equal to
15% of the state’s base delegation selected
pursuant to Rule 10.
E. The election of district-level and at-large
delegates and alternates may take place at the
same meeting, provided that district-level
delegates are selected first. In states with one
congressional district the election of delegates
selected in accordance with Rules 8.B., 8.C.,
and 10.A., may be conducted simultaneously.
In all cases, affirmative action, inclusion and
fair reflection guidelines must be met and
Democratic Chair of each such state shall
make the certifications required by subsection
8.D.
Rule 9
Automatic Party Leaders and
Elected Official Delegates
A. For the purpose of these rules, the term
“automatic” used in this Rule corresponds
with the term “unpledged,” as used in Article
Two, Section 4(h) of the Charter. The
procedure to be used for certifying automatic
party leader and elected official delegates is as
follows:
Not later than March 6, 2024, the Secretary of
the Democratic National Committee shall
officially confirm to each State Democratic
Chair the names of the following automatic
delegates who legally reside in their
respective state and who shall be recognized
as part of their state’s delegation unless any
such member has publicly expressed support
for the election of, or has endorsed, a
presidential candidate of another political
party:

Except as provided in 9.A. above, no person
shall serve as an automatic delegate at any
level of the delegate selection process by
virtue of holding a public or party office

https://democrats.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2024-Delegate-Selection-Rules.pdf

Edited by Renegade7

40 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't believe it's fair to saying nomination was given to her.

Biden asked for her, how'd she go from invisible to securing enough delegates in completely wide open primary in days?

What wide open primary?  The primary was over.  Biden won in a token primary.  Then dropped out.  The party leaders got together and decided the incumbent VP should become the candidate and nobody opposed because there was no time to hold a campaign.

55 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

C’mon. Don’t let facts get in the way of Fergie’s feelings here. Take that wet blanket somewhere else! 

But wet blanket is my calling card!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

What wide open primary?  The primary was over.  Biden won in a token primary.  Then dropped out.  The party leaders got together and decided the incumbent VP should become the candidate and nobody opposed because there was no time to hold a campaign.

But wet blanket is my calling card!

The DNC convention all the delegates had to choose vote for Harris...they could've voted for anyone (meant to say convention, not primary, to be more clear, apologies).

The whole campaign had to 180 to someone else even if it wasn't her, it jus looked easy (against many concerned it wouldnt) because it had time be.

But still believe you missing point of how many delegates are voted to getting into office before they were delegates.  In a representative democracy, who we vote for voters on other stuff for our behalf all the time by design.

4 hours ago, Fergasun said:

@Renegade7

I hope it works out this time and that you are right. Trump going against another female candidate. Hate to see him win again...cringing thought indeed. 

He wasn't shot, can we make fun of him for real now? Some users wanted to chastize me for calling him out for lying, I think this is great ammo for the Dems. They should use it.

• Like 1