Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

23 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The media covering Donald Trump accurately for the horrific person he is and the grave danger that he is to this country did not create or lead to this. I’m sorry you don’t get to say that 

Wrong

Edited by tmandoug1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The media covering Donald Trump accurately for the horrific person he is and the grave danger that he is to this country did not create or lead to this. I’m sorry you don’t get to say that 

It did lead to this. Him being a "grave danger" is your opinion that the other half of the country doesnt share.

People like you take politics to this extreme do or die scenario. Its never like that. Life will go on regardless who wins an election

Edited by dunfer

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

This is why someone tried to shoot him.... total bull**** from the left.  You are part of the problem.

So all the violence trump has called for over the past 8 years means nothing to you. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

I was clearly talking about Shooter McGavin

Haha! I'm not judging, I'm more upset that I already used my one joke and it was nowhere near as funny as yours.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, PCS said:

Did I hear that right? Attorney General,( PA), Just said the shooter was on the roof I believe. If so, this is a major screw up by Secret Service and local security. Holy ****. 

Someone posted above an interview with a guy who saw the guy crawling up the roof with a rifle. He saw him shoot multiple shots and then saw law enforcement “blow his head off.”

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

He didn't write this but they are already spinning that he took a bullet.

I was just going to say he made a post that he clearly didn't write. He's claiming he got shot when we know he didn't, I don't think this will give him much of a bump. No one likes a faker, especially when people were actually hurt and killed. Pathetic.

• Confused 1