Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

52 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Trump is a waking onion article that writes himself before they even get a chance to.

Good luck claiming to be a billionaire when you owe half billion dollars and can't run business where you started anymore.

Totally agree with just getting out the way and letting him grift all the money that should be going to down-ballot candidates just to not be on the ballot in November.

He's going to end up with a few billion dollars when that SPAC deal goes through

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/business/trump-spac-truth-social-stock/index.html

9 minutes ago, Redskins Diehard said:

He's going to end up with a few billion dollars when that SPAC deal goes through

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/business/trump-spac-truth-social-stock/index.html

I'll believe it when I see it, from your own article...

He described that valuation as “crazy” because Trump Media is generating little revenue and burning through cash.

New SEC filings indicate Trump Media’s revenue amounted to just $1.1 million during the third quarter. The company posted a loss of $26 million.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'll believe it when I see it, from your own article...

Crazy valuations are pretty common in the market. Don't you remember the gamestop  and AMC era?  Even if the share price loses 75 percent and he nets a cool billion.  He's going to make more on this than all the lawsuits cost.  This will go down as a greater money making scam than the rest of his. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I want to believe DoJ and SEC would be hovering around waiting for that...

Waiting for foreign investors to buy stock? 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Redskins Diehard said:

Crazy valuations are pretty common in the market. Don't you remember the gamestop  and AMC era?  Even if the share price loses 75 percent and he nets a cool billion.  He's going to make more on this than all the lawsuits cost.  This will go down as a greater money making scam than the rest of his. 

Fascinating anomalies that ended up being a blip, your own article explains how that blip may be inside a period he can't liquidate that the way he needs or wants to.

Just now, Larry said:

And 8 years after the fact, they might do something about it. 

He'll probably be in jail or dead 8 years from now...

I'm not so niave to blindly believe i can't be  wrong here, Im jus don't see him wiggling away from everyone and thing that's trying to step on him right now.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Fascinating anomalies that ended up being a blip, your own article explains how that blip may be inside a period he can't liquidate that the way he needs or wants to.

Dude, there are 100 articles about this... none of them are my own.  

I'd bet on a year or 2 from now that company will be worthless. And he'll have liquidated most, if not all, of his shares. 

But you're right. We'll see.  There's a chance that there is nobody in the world who will buy those shares

• Thumb up 2

Just now, Redskins Diehard said:

Dude, there are 100 articles about this... none of them are my own.  

I'd bet on a year or 2 from now that company will be worthless. And he'll have liquidated most, if not all, of his shares. 

But you're right. We'll see.  There's a chance that there is nobody in the world who will buy those shares

I agree with you, just referencing back to your own article is my way of also calming myself down without having to do go find the ones I've seen saying the same thing you are.

I can tell you that Biden has more energy and is more with it for his office than I am in trying to resume my profession after my stroke. For him, he looks and acts like someone healthy for his age. He stumbles over words so he doesn't stutter, that's apparent when he talks. He might have mild aphasia, which occurs when under stress or fatigue. 

When I write, I can hide my aphasia. When speaking, it's more apparent and I pause while I attempt to find the word. And I'm much more literate when writing because it was my profession. I'm also subject to loss of stamina that happens suddenly. I've become more cognizant of the symptoms of losing stamina. It makes visits and in person interactions and phone calls shorter and I inform people that when the symptoms appear I need to absent myself from the interaction. It mostly comes on very suddenly. I get quiet and lethargic. 

I'm 72. 

BTW, Trump trying to pass off his speech foibles as deliberate is disingenuous along with his other dises.

• Like 2