Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

14 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Did you actually finish your research on Satanism?  Never saw you bring it up again.

I'm mostly familiar with the basic tenants and pillars offered up on their web-page.  Personally, I find it a compelling philosophy (I don't consider it a religion in that all of the aspects that could be argued as super natural are really just metaphor bringing a theatric flair) that has something to offer for some people.
I think for the type of person that stretches themselves too thin always trying to please other people, they may find some value in a philosophy telling them it's okay to put themselves first.  That you needn't expend all your mental energy on "psychic vampires" (there's that metaphor language).  A philosophy that says not to waste your kindness on ingrates, but to save it for the deserving.
This focus on the self is tempered, however.  Yes, you should put yourself first, but also carry yourself with dignity.  Do not give advice unless asked.  Treat others with respect when you are in their domain, and in neutral territory, do not be a bother to others.

Beyond that you have the rituals, but those can be a bit much for me.  They go all in on the theatrics and pageantry there.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Young voters are in no way, shape or form looking towards Ron stinkin' DeSantis for their freedom lol...they know full well the damage he has been doing to colleges in Florida. And I'm pretty sure none of them are voting based on which candidate will offer the most "freedoms" during another worldwide pandemic. Not to mention, the lockdowns were dictated by each state government, it wasn't an edict issued by the president.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Not to mention, the lockdowns were dictated by each state government, it wasn't an edict issued by the president.

They count on the idiot voters not realizing that.

It was funny seeing Trump whine on Twitter about "Liberate (insert state)" and when Georgia did open up and cases went up, Trump.says "well, maybe they opened too much." And he wonders why Kemp wouldn't "find him the votes"

• Haha 2

These MAGAts post illustrations of Trump in a mega Nazi masculine style. Broad shoulders, narrow waist (this one always cracks me up, younger looking face, hair from when he was younger but blonder, and clothing with severe wrinkles and lines.

There's a Boy Scout statue down near Constitution Ave and 15th Street that's very Nazi looking to me.

R.jpeg

Wokesters call us #MAGAMoron, but while everyone else plays checkers, prophets like President Trump and Gondy play 4D Chess.

🤭

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952klxn84odvcxxb37pj

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

That's one of the best parody accts. I e ever seen. Of course ES is the only internet "social media" site I visit. 

His church band is going to be the next big thing. 😎

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

The more interesting thing to appreciate is Gondy already has connect 4, but they're still playing.

Trump refused to admit that it counts. 

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

He should take what Obama said about bibles and guns and what Hillary said about "deplorables" and fourple down. 👹

Harsh terms like “deplorable” ruffle the feathers of the moderate wakeboarding faction of the GOP and pushes them to support Trump, whom they don’t like at all, out of spite.

Or so I’ve been told.

• Haha 2