Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

See you guys Sunday

ThePackisback

We never play well in Washington. We won there in 2015 but the year we won the SB in 2010 we lost in overtime there. We got killed in 2018 out there and in 2016 we got blown out on Monday night football 45-17 if I remember right. You guys played us very tough last year when we were one of the top teams. We only won by a TD.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Uhhh did you see Washington against the bears? No way the packers lose this game 

If Packers loose; Their head coach should be fired. It might be a low scoring game but Aaron will have a couple of big plays that will be the difference.

Packers 20

Commodes 10

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

We will probably lose yet again. Good luck this week and hopefully no injuries or bad officiating. I hope all is well with you guys outside of football. 

aaand just like that.  The nicest fan in the NFC is back on our boards.

Old Man From Poltergeist GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He's just being his usual, respectful & humble self

Yup, but somehow I always find it insulting, because we just plain suck :)

Heck, we're gonna play Heinie...

Remember that:

maxresdefault.jpg

TD called back for giving up by diving?

• Sad 2

15 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If Packers loose; Their head coach should be fired. It might be a low scoring game but Aaron will have a couple of big plays that will be the difference.

Packers 20

Commodes 10

Whats the over/under on how many times Rogers "quick snaps" and catches us with 12 men on the field?

• Like 1

Interesting, the Packers, or at least their media, wanted to draft Jahan Dotson.

They lost Cobb for this game.

I bet they REEEAAALLY wish they picked Dotson now

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robreischel/2022/04/12/jahan-dotson-could-give-the-green-bay-packers-passing-game-an-immediate-lift/?sh=3ada3b62378d

Jahan Dotson Could Give The Green Bay Packers’ Passing Game An Immediate Lift

Rob Reischel
Contributor

"SCOUTING REPORT

Green Bay is desperate for speed, and Dotson had one of the fastest 40-yard dash times at the NFL Combine (4.43). That speed, combined with his terrific route running, allows Dotson to create natural separation with virtual ease.

Dotson’s hands are outstanding and he has a full highlight reel of breathtaking catches. After a one-handed catch against Ohio State in 2020, Dotson proclaimed, “I approach that (ball) as a million dollars. It's a million dollars in the air. If you want it, you go get it.”

Dotson’s versatility will be attractive to many teams. He can play X, Y or Z receiver, has lined up at running back and could be a star in the return game."

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Interesting, the Packers, or at least their media, wanted to draft Jahan Dotson.

They lost Cobb for this game.

I bet they REEEAAALLY wish they picked Dotson now

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robreischel/2022/04/12/jahan-dotson-could-give-the-green-bay-packers-passing-game-an-immediate-lift/?sh=3ada3b62378d

Jahan Dotson Could Give The Green Bay Packers’ Passing Game An Immediate Lift

Rob Reischel
Contributor

"SCOUTING REPORT

Green Bay is desperate for speed, and Dotson had one of the fastest 40-yard dash times at the NFL Combine (4.43). That speed, combined with his terrific route running, allows Dotson to create natural separation with virtual ease.

Dotson’s hands are outstanding and he has a full highlight reel of breathtaking catches. After a one-handed catch against Ohio State in 2020, Dotson proclaimed, “I approach that (ball) as a million dollars. It's a million dollars in the air. If you want it, you go get it.”

Dotson’s versatility will be attractive to many teams. He can play X, Y or Z receiver, has lined up at running back and could be a star in the return game."

keeping with our tradition, we've defeated yet another team (Packers) in a decisive matchup in the offseason....