Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

See you guys Sunday

ThePackisback

21 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost.

You have to be the most depressed Packer fan ever.

You're always thinking you are going to lose.

You’ve just had three 13 win seasons. True, you’ve flamed out in the playoffs but your team has been regular winners.

You’ve had 2 franchise qbs the last 30 years. 2-1 in SuperBowls.  Your team has been consistent winners. Only 4 losing seasons.

So, this year might be a down year. I’d enjoy what you have because after Aaron; then you really have a reason to be miserable. You will likely return to the Packers of 1970-1991.

We Redskins/Commanders fans have had 30 years of misery. Very few playoff seasons and mostly losing seasons.  We are saddled with the worst owner in the nfl. 

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 10/18/2022 at 4:58 PM, 88Comrade2000 said:

You have to be the most depressed Packer fan ever.

You're always thinking you are going to lose.

You’ve just had three 13 win seasons. True, you’ve flamed out in the playoffs but your team has been regular winners.

You’ve had 2 franchise qbs the last 30 years. 2-1 in SuperBowls.  Your team has been consistent winners. Only 4 losing seasons.

So, this year might be a down year. I’d enjoy what you have because after Aaron; then you really have a reason to be miserable. You will likely return to the Packers of 1970-1991.

We Redskins/Commanders fans have had 30 years of misery. Very few playoff seasons and mostly losing seasons.  We are saddled with the worst owner in the nfl. 

It really is downright stunning how he comes to this message board and self deprecates about the Packers. It even sometimes seems like he actually believes that our always atrocious Washington team is somehow better than Green Bay. I think of it like this. He's the 250 pound guy who comes over to a miserable 600 pound guy's house. The 600 pound guy is slouched on the couch, lying in his own urine. He doesn't have the capability nor energy to stand up and clean himself. The 250 pounder ( thepackisback ) pats his belly and says " trust me, I know how it is buddy. Sucks that you and I have this morbid obesity problem. Our lives are horrible huh? "  So then the 600 pounder ( Washington fans ) thinks to themselves " you condescending jackass! I'm lying here in my own stinky pee and I am one more donut from cardiac arrest and here you are acting like we're in the same boat!!! You're about to walk your happy rear end outta here and walk a couple of miles and I can't even walk 6 feet to the bathroom. Get the hell outta my house you skinny beanpole!!!! " I mean, does any of that make sense to you guys? 🤣

Edited by AlwaysBeRedskins2Me
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

It really is downright stunning how he comes to this message board and self deprecates about the Packers. It even sometimes seems like he actually believes that our always atrocious Washington team is somehow better than Green Bay. I think of it like this. He's the 250 pound guy who comes over to a miserable 600 pound guy's house. The 600 pound guy is slouched on the couch, lying in his own urine. He doesn't have the capability nor energy to stand up and clean himself. The 250 pounder ( thepackisback ) pats his belly and says " trust me, I know how it is buddy. Sucks that you and I have this morbid obesity problem. Our lives are horrible huh? "  So then the 600 pounder ( Washington fans ) thinks to themselves " you condescending jackass! I'm lying here in my own stinky pee and I am one more donut from cardiac arrest and here you are acting like we're in the same boat!!! You're about to walk your happy rear end outta here and walk a couple of miles and I can't even walk 6 feet to the bathroom. Get the hell outta my house you skinny beanpole!!!! " I mean, does any of that make sense to you guys? 🤣

I really don’t care that much Sunday. I’ll just record it but I don’t plan on watching it.

1 minute ago, Captain James said:

I'll be at the game with my Packer fan friend. He's pretty down on the Pack after the last few games. He knows Washington often seems to play them tough as well for some reason. We'll see what happens. I actually wish it would be chilly weather in Landover.

You guys will win mark it down.

8 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

No need to thumbs down me, lol. I meant no disrespect. It was a perfect analogy by me though. To put it in wrestling terms, yall are Andre the Giant and we are Doink the Clown.

Your franchise has 3 Superbowls right? We have 4, you guys aren’t trash like you think you are. We’re in for very dark years ahead very soon.

2 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Your franchise has 3 Superbowls right? We have 4, you guys aren’t trash like you think you are. We’re in for very dark years ahead very soon.

Enjoy what you have while it lasts.

As I pointed out over the last 30 years; you’ve had 26 seasons of .500 or better. Only 4 losing seasons.

You think your team is worse than ours ?

We are the worst franchise in the nfl. That tradition and glory died 30 years ago. Dan Snyder has destroyed the fanbase. The nfl wants the owner to sell and you think we aren’t a bad franchise?

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

Yes, we had 3 Super Bowl wins back when I was in diapers. Now I'm almost old enough to be put back in diapers again and we haven't even had one playoff victory in the last 14 years! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Yes, we had 3 Super Bowl wins back when I was in diapers. Now I'm almost old enough to be put back in diapers again and we haven't even had one playoff victory in the last 14 years! 

We’re not any better. I mean before 1992 we had 30 years of being awful.

On 10/17/2022 at 5:54 PM, ThePackisback said:

We will probably lose yet again. Good luck this week and hopefully no injuries or bad officiating. I hope all is well with you guys outside of football. 

Tip of the hat to an always-respectful opponent.

I hope the outcome helps us get a better pick in the draft.

16 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

You were in diapers from 1982 to 1991?  I don't know how to tell you this but that's a little late

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Tip of the hat to an always-respectful opponent.

I hope the outcome helps us get a better pick in the draft.

You were in diapers from 1982 to 1991?  I don't know how to tell you this but that's a little late

Well, I was in diapers from 1982 to 1985 or so, I would assume. I never asked my parents. Anyhow, it was just a joke. They aren't always 100% factual 👍

On 10/17/2022 at 5:54 PM, ThePackisback said:

We will probably lose yet again. Good luck this week and hopefully no injuries or bad officiating. I hope all is well with you guys outside of football. 

Always good to see your posts, Pack.  I hope you and yours are doing well.

This game has the potential to reach the "Burn After Watching" category for both teams.;)

The Simpsons Burn Bridge GIF

Take care 

:229:The Rook

Edited by The Rook