Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden. Update: Hunter found guilty in gun purchase case

Cooked Crack

So the question every talking head on TV needs to ask the next GOP stoolie they interview:

"Despite Trumps' claims of a weaponized judicial system, the President's own son was just convicted on all three counts for his crimes. Doesn't this prove that the justice system isn't rigged despite Trump's claims?"

And then watch the hamster wheel turning in their heads as they try to justify an answer that supports Trump.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The media needs to be pointing out more that because weed is still federally illegal, EVERY marijuana-using gun owner is guilty of the same gun crime as Hunter Biden.

Breakin' the law Breakin' the law.....sing it with me 😀

239.JPG.6e53402d37b5b5307236d26a4b2f491d.JPG

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Still can't believe Biden weaponized the DOJ to go after his own son

Obvious proof that the son's kickback was short.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The media needs to be pointing out more that because weed is still federally illegal, EVERY marijuana-using gun owner is guilty of the same gun crime as Hunter Biden.

"If they can do this to Hunter Biden, . . . "

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

How many MAGA types ya think get drunk and shoot firearms? I'm willing to say it's a fairly high percentage. 

Had one MAGA chud working for me years back. He wanted an old refrigerator my neighbor was **** canning. Why I stupidly asked. Apparently to shoot at while drinking Goldschlager with his buddies. 

That's right. Goldschlager.The preferred liquor for girls I went to high school with. 🤣

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It will be interesting to see what sentencing he gets. First time felon, who had a plea deal in place already to avoid jail time and the GOP forced it to be scuttled via threats.  

I doubt he gets much time. If any. And really, he should not. Same argument if it was DTJ..who absolutely is a coke head currently and owns guns. 

Wasn’t that the play anyways? Put it in the hands of a judge that should look at federal sentencing guidelines, sentencing in similar cases, then consider contrition? Instead of letting the agency deal with the pressure being put on it?

he should get something. 10-90 days or something. All jail, no prison. He’ll get out in 1/2 the time with good behavior. With a large chunk suspended. I imagine that’s what a normal person would get 

Edited by tshile

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

How many MAGA types ya think get drunk and shoot firearms? I'm willing to say it's a fairly high percentage. 

Had one MAGA chud working for me years back. He wanted an old refrigerator my neighbor was **** canning. Why I stupidly asked. Apparently to shoot at while drinking Goldschlager with his buddies. 

That's right. Goldschlager.The preferred liquor for girls I went to high school with. 🤣

8tiuas.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The choice of alcohol varied but otherwise, this is a time honored tradition where I'm from.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

The choice of alcohol varied but otherwise, this is a time honored tradition where I'm from.

In AK it was more the abandoned junk cars. 

So everyone could play Elliot Ness. 

607.jpg.3939ce84bb153949061585e418b335b3.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

That’s great but I’ll believe it when I see it 

not a specific criticism of Biden - but just as I am not surprised he’s taking this stance at this time, I won’t be surprised if he pardons him last minute either. 

and I would hold that view regardless of who’s president if an immediate family member is caught up in something like this. 

This is such a have your cake and eat it too response to this verdict.

Trump would've 100% told his Attorney General to kill this case best they could before it even got to this point.

Hunter could be in jail and folks would still be saying it's all part of some plan...plan for what?

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 2

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This is such a have your cake and eat it too response to this verdict.

Trump would've 100% told his Attorney General to kill this case best they could before it even got to this point.

Hunter could be in jail and folks would still be saying it's all part of some plan...plan for what?

I honestly don’t know what the **** you’re talking about. I responded to the topic of being pardoned, not the verdict. And I specifically said it’s because it’s an immediate family member, the context of what this is (getting caught up in something like this -> the guy had arranged a plea deal and a political party exerted pressure to renege on the deal, if ever there was a reason to step in a pardon someone that’s as good as any, cause  the other side made it about politics), and I also said I would hold that view regardless who the president was. 

last minute pardons in controversial situations to avoid accountability on it is a thing that happens. I don’t pretend just cause he a democrat he’s any different. Or that this one time, it being the son of the president would have zero weight on it all. 

I don’t even know why people care about this verdict - he admitted he did it in writing and voluntarily. Being found guilty was never in question. This whole thing was about letting a judge impose a normal/reasonable sentence on him and avoid political pressure forcing an overly harsh sentence …

what Trump wound have done is as irrelevant as it gets and has nothing to do with anything I said 

Edited by tshile

I wish they’d let me take a picture of my ballot

its too far out to say for sure but living in Virginia it could be totally reasonable that Trump stands no chance

and as such that means I could write in Hunter Biden on my ballot, take a picture, and then troll the **** out of my Republican friends with it 

Edited by tshile

6 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

the correct call.

trump talks about the weaponized justice system but they've now found both him and Hunter Biden (a really ****ty person) guilty

I find it interesting that in a sentence about both Trump and Hunter Biden, only Hunter Biden got the "a really ****ty person" qualifier.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I find it interesting that in a sentence about both Trump and Hunter Biden, only Hunter Biden got the "a really ****ty person" qualifier.

To be fair, "Trump" needs no qualifiers.  At this point the word equates with "steaming pile of diarrhetic dog ****".

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

What a Clown. "I haven't seen it......it's appropriate". Try harder to be clever. 

seems totally appropriate. Did anyone really think a not guilty verdict was possible?

the guy wrote a book where he outed himself. His own writing says he did exactly what he’s accused of. 

im not sure what it is you were supposed to watch it be in tune to this morning that’s supposed to provide some sort of clarity on what the correct outcome here is. 

sentencing is what this is about. I fully expect a light sentence which is accordance with guidelines, similar cases, and contrition - and I expect republicans heads to explode that the judge didn’t throw the book at him

my hope is that he is sentenced the day after Trump, and Trump is sentenced to something very serious, as I want to watch the republicans flip out and go on rants for weeks about it 😂 

(I don’t expect it to happen but one can dream)

28 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Wipe and wash your hands.  You don't wanna spread Guilfoyle.

Generally the most savage poster on ES. Well done (again).

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

seems totally appropriate. Did anyone really think a not guilty verdict was possible?

the guy wrote a book where he outed himself. His own writing says he did exactly what he’s accused of. 

im not sure what it is you were supposed to watch it be in tune to this morning that’s supposed to provide some sort of clarity on what the correct outcome here is. 

sentencing is what this is about. I fully expect a light sentence which is accordance with guidelines, similar cases, and contrition - and I expect republicans heads to explode that the judge didn’t throw the book at him

my hope is that he is sentenced the day after Trump, and Trump is sentenced to something very serious, as I want to watch the republicans flip out and go on rants for weeks about it 😂 

(I don’t expect it to happen but one can dream)

Considering the chain of evidence on his laptop was blown and his gun purchase application was counterfeited by the seller after the fact, there were shades of legal reasonable doubt. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1