Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official NCAA Football Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

22 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Virginia has looked competent at times this year against JMU and now UNC. They are not a total lost cause.

Every loss excluding the Tennessee game has been close.  If we could just improve our recruiting then I think coach Elliott can succeed here. It's not easy to win at UVA,  I sure do miss the days of George Welsh and those really good teams from the late 80s to early 2000s........The younger fans don't have a clue to how close we were to winning a natty in 1990, if not for a second half meltdown to GA Tech

5 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So much hate...........

Seminoles GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The Noles are the only thing we have left in the ACC lol......I'm personally hoping you guys can represent us in the CFP and really hope you don't dart to the SEC 🤣🤣

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

The Noles are the only thing we have left in the ACC lol......I'm personally hoping you guys can represent us in the CFP and really hope you don't dart to the SEC 🤣🤣

I pulled for them prior to joining the ACC, never wanted them to join.  Honestly, I'd be fine with them bolting to the SEC.  But also fine if they stay in the ACC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So much hate...........

man I went to the FSU VT game a few weeks ago. It was awesome. Sucked for VT but that is a stunning stadium from the outside, looked like a castle and it’s even more beautiful on the inside. Great place to watch a football game. At first I thought the crowd wasn’t loud at all but VT didn’t give them any reason to be for much of the game. However, there were some big moments late when that place was deafening. You always hear the chant and see the chops on TV but experiencing it in person was something else. Can’t deny it was badass 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Lol at Michigan getting caught cheating again. 

Yes, everyone is probably doing it. But they aren't dumb enough to get caught. 😆

and again even after this alleged scandal Michigan still crushed sparty by 49.

nothing burger. with cheese. 

watching the Michigan "scandal" closely and it seems harder and harder to justify Harbaugh coming back in 2024. He may just be fed up with the NCAA's crap (never trust the NCAA!) and bolt. Listen, I was wary of Harbaugh with repeated losses to OSU but he fixed that issue. He also was nearly fired during the COVID year (Michigan had it's worst season in a very long time and basically didn't play "The Game" against OSU) but to his credit has found staff and recruits that were able to contend for titles.

There's no way he quits today, or tomorrow. Who is he, Mel Tucker? If he leaves, he goes at the end of the season. And he should. The NCAA is done with him. Probably show cause him but he won't care.

I don't know if Harris should take a look because we all pretty much agree Rivera isn't coming back if they underachieve this year. Personally I would not want Harbaugh here in DC. I want fresh new minds.

• Thumb down 1

3 minutes ago, China said:

Maybe as a penalty they could be forced to have athletic programs like WVU's.

Maybe if WVU cheated, we'd be better.  Not sure if sexually molesting literally hundreds of athletes or displaying Hitler content helps from a competitive standpoint, so hopefully WVU continues to stay away from that. 

• Sad 1

In the home office "cooking" and looking over the "Numbahs"

WVU +222 against UCF. Do NOT take the 'Eers tomorrow. UCF will win easily.

"ES Special"

-550 MD

-25000 PSU

-1400 FSU

also picking georgia over florida and clemson over nc state

Edited by ixcuincle

On 10/27/2023 at 6:10 AM, ixcuincle said:

In the home office "cooking" and looking over the "Numbahs"

WVU +222 against UCF. Do NOT take the 'Eers tomorrow. UCF will win easily.

"ES Special"

-550 MD

-25000 PSU

-1400 FSU

also picking georgia over florida and clemson over nc state

Can you please bet against WVU from now on?

Thanks.

• Haha 3