Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Deshazor Everett involved in fatal Car Accident. Everett sustains serious but not life threatening injuries.

Voice_of_Reason

@redskinss i dont think the retweet of something from two weeks ago means they had a fight two weeks ago. but it could have been a tweet that she saw that was made two weeks ago, that fit best with something that happened earlier that day (i doubt that’s what it was, but again, it’s as good a guess as anyone’s, if someone were to actually think that)

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

i dont think the retweet of something from two weeks ago means they had a fight two weeks ago.

You're right it doesn't mean that, but if it's not the case it's an incredible coincidence. 

I'd bet if it's admissible it will come up in either a criminal or civil trial.

Still all speculation obviously but I'd be very surprised if he hit multiple trees and rolled over if he wasn't speeding. 

• Like 1

Imagine thinking that posting a "meme" that applies to very few people (most of us don't angrily speed after or during a fight) and then that person dying in a single car crash not linked to drugs or alcohol or mechanical failure (yet) is totally unrelated to discussion and, in fact, should be censored. 

JFC are you out of your gourd?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Imagine thinking that posting a "meme" that applies to very few people (most of us don't angrily speed after or during a fight) and then that person dying in a single car crash not linked to drugs or alcohol or mechanical failure (yet) is totally unrelated to discussion and, in fact, should be censored. 

JFC are you out of your gourd?

EDIT: ah, you were agreeing with him. Oops 😂

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

Of course it's speculation. I didn't remember quoting anyone but a poster, Tom something,  wanted the tweet removed which I thought was a terrible idea and honestly, a little suspicious.

That tweet is relevant and worthy of at least a mention. 

Edited by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin
  • Like 2

Just now, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Of course it's speculation. I didn't remember quoting anyone but a poster, Tom something,  wanted the tweet removed which I thought was a terrible idea and honestly, a little suspicious.

Yeah. Agreed. Thought you were disagreeing with @redskinss. Misunderstood that until halfway through my post 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I agree that it likely isn’t what happened (heck, I’m not even the one that brought it up).  However since nobody knows what actually happened yet, it’s simply only speculation, as well as anything else that anyone else says. Point is, everything that’s being said by anyone here is just as much speculation as what you or i think the cause was, at this point. 

it doesn’t mean anyone is “out of their gourd” for speculating that. 

I think it was more of a reaction to the comments about how unrelated and out of line the mention of her retweet was as if it was absurd to make a connection. 

At this point it is all speculation but that retweet is also relevant to the conversation until more information comes out and possibly confirms it was a coincidence. 

I'd be very surprised if this is determined to be just an accident and that tweet was a coincidence. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

39 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm no Twitter expert by any stretch, I know nothing about it so my comment is simply based off what is in front of my eyes. 

She seems to have indicated that 2 weeks prior she may have had an argument with him and now in frustration he was speeding.

If two weeks later she dies in a car crash that had no inclement weather involved and seemed to involve speed based on reports of striking multiple trees and rolling over then it becomes at minimum an incredible coincidence.

If someone I loved retweeted something about feeling like Nicole simpson and two weeks later was murdered by her ex husband I'd be more than a little suspicious about that retweet. 

Again though I know nothing of Twitter so I may be missing something. 

Should have just stopped typing after the fourth word.

17 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I think it was more of a reaction to the comments about how unrelated and out of line the mention of her retweet was as if it was absurd to make a connection. 

At this point it is all speculation but that retweet is also relevant to the conversation until more information comes out and possibly confirms it was a coincidence. 

I'd be very surprised if this is determined to be just an accident and that tweet was a coincidence. 

If that's the case, where twitter meme likes and retweets are a direct correlation to anything that happens, then I should probably be in jail for life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

I didn’t want to say anything at the time because it felt in appropriate but everything to me about the story and where and how the car went off screamed wreckless driving. The kind of car also factored into that. Lots of power. His actions proved fatal and that’s very sad.

Yep. Saw on twitter that he was driving twice the speed limit of 45MPH. 

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. Saw on twitter that he was driving twice the speed limit of 45MPH. 

Yeah, going 90 in a 45 is just a bad idea. 

It’s really sad.  I think a lot of it is the arrogance of youth.  You feel untouchable and invincible.  I remember as a teen driving recklessly in my 1986 Ford Taurus.  It couldn’t go 90, ever, but I certainly drove faster than I should have on back roads at times.  Luckily, always alone.  And luckily I didn’t hit anything.  Definitely more luck than skill at that time.  

24 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s really sad.  I think a lot of it is the arrogance of youth.  You feel untouchable and invincible.  I remember as a teen driving recklessly in my 1986 Ford Taurus.  It couldn’t go 90, ever, but I certainly drove faster than I should have on back roads at times.  Luckily, always alone.  And luckily I didn’t hit anything.  Definitely more luck than skill at that time.  

Ahh the Ford Taurus.  I had the ghetto version of that car in the Ford Tempo and I am happy I survived all the immature shenanigans in that POS. I was a lot smarter when I was Everretts age though. Happy he wasnt impared but speed kills. I feel for the guy cuz he will have that guilt on him for the remainder of his life. 

16 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Everything you said is accurate and relatable...but he is 29 years old.  Youth is not an excuse here...maybe immaturity. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, mojo said:

Why does that matter?

Wait, why does it matter if someone, during the course of a possibly criminal (or at least immoral act), killed their loved one?

Did you really just ask that knowing that this girl tweeted about something bizarre (not at all "relatable" it seemed very specific to her situation) like speeding during/just after an argument and ended up dead when the dude was going double the speed limit?

Why does that matter? If it was your daughter you'd want to know.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

Wait, why does it matter if someone, during the course of a possibly criminal (or at least immoral act), killed their loved one?

Did you really just ask that knowing that this girl tweeted about something bizarre (not at all "relatable" it seemed very specific to her situation) like speeding during/just after an argument and ended up dead when the dude was going double the speed limit?

Why does that matter? If it was your daughter you'd want to know.

I don’t know anything about a tweet.  If it was my daughter, whether they were arguing or he was just being an idiot wouldn’t matter much, I’d want him put away for a long time regardless.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1