Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction Thread: Is There A Mercy Rule?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. It IS the pre-designed question but the answer is most likely in no doubt.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:11 AM, markmills67 said:

Hate to say this but can't see us winning another game, would love to win out but it's not going to happen. It's a top 7 draft pick for our Redskins. 

Cowpats 31

With the 7th pick of the 2022 NFL draft Redskins 20

HTTR 

I said this a couple of weeks ago with our first loss to Dallas. I was assured that wft would not lose to the giants. I did not believe it then and still do not believe it now. We will have a streak of 0-5 to finish the season.

SoyBoys 13

Wiffed 17

A mercy rule?

This team hasn't quit yet and I don't see that happening this week either even if the playoffs are a fantasy

Dallas should be running teams out of the building this year with all their talent and yet they struggle to get "easy" wins.

This game is close the whole way - The good guys come out on top

here's no help for last minute predictions :806: (mine---dbags 28 (or 35 :P) ; wft 17 (or 10 :()

Washington makes multiple roster moves ahead of Week 16 game vs. Cowboys

Bryan Manning
Sat, December 25, 2021, 10:16 PM

Washington currently has six players on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including two extremely important starts in Pro Bowl guard Brandon Scherff and top linebacker Cole Holcomb. While Scherff and Holcomb could be activated ahead of Sunday night’s game, Washington is preparing for life without the two starters.

On Saturday, Washington activated running back Wendell Smallwood from the reserve/COVID-19 list, giving Washington four running backs for Sunday’s game. According to Nicki Jhabvala of The Washington Post, starter Antonio Gibson traveled with the team. Gibson is listed as questionable for the game.

The WFT activated kicker Joey Slye from injured reserve. That leaves Washington with two kickers on the 53-man roster. Washington likes both Slye and Brian Johnson.

Washington elevated Smallwood and veteran cornerback D.J. Hayden from the practice squad. In addition, Washington promoted safety Jeremy Reaves and linebacker De’Jon Harris as COVID-19 replacements. Reaves was active and played almost the entire game last week.

18 hours ago, RVAskins said:

Dallas really isn't that good. Unfortunately we're even more not that good. So after careful calculations, I predict WFT 9 Dallas 34.

complex-math-formulas-on-whiteboard-mathematics-and-science-with-picture-id696935130

Bro....You gotta use Steiner Math.

• Haha 2