Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

God its just as I feared: Quinn wants Daniels and Peters is gonna succumb to him. 

Don't have to worry about second contracts because since we're gonna eff this pick up everyone's fired in 3 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, FlyBigBeard said:

It's called having an opinion and expressing it. Sorry it's not the status quo that you wanted to hear. If it hurt your feelings to read it I Apologize. Didn't want to ruin your day. Love this team and I want nothing but success. If everyone thought the same, this world would be pretty boring don't you think? And just fyi that original post was just for fun. That's why it had a LOL at the end with a 🤣 face. It's okay if you didn't feel the need to laugh, to each their own, I still love you. 

😂 no feelings hurt. I definitely don’t need to hear the same thing everyone else is saying, I just don’t understand the negativity of it all. 

i just feel like every person should be excited about this franchise right now. We haven’t even had a draft and talking about coaches being fired lol. 

I’m not a huge fan of Daniel’s, but I’ll be happy as hell if he ends up being the guy though until proven otherwise, I’m just not a fan of the weight and the age. 

As far as love, we’ll I only have so much love to give, but we can be friends 🤪

1 hour ago, The Consigliere said:

Florio's an insider w/a website that broke rumors and some of them have hit over the years, the guy who you really should hate, although he's soil at this point was Fred Edelstein, not only was he always full of ----, and unapologetic, apparently he also did some time after being on espn for several years as a talentless, hack self-promoting scumbag. He was the penultimate, Florio can't hold his jock in terms of false rumors, and nonsense-self promotion, Florio actually has produced some utility over the years. I'm still trying to figure out how Edelstein ever got onto espn in the first place, and as a west coaster, I can't help but wonder if it was the 1 billionth example of east coast biases in all things sports. Thankfully he didn't last that long. It would be hilarious to see how the age of social media dealt with Edelstein's bull---- though, would be hilarious, otoh, his sell by date would probably be much shorter. 

I disagree with literally every word you typed about Fake News Florio.  I don't know the other guy.  Maybe he's a scum sucking bottom dweller also.

Florio is despicable.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

God its just as I feared: Quinn wants Daniels and Peters is gonna succumb to him. 

Don't have to worry about second contracts because since we're gonna eff this pick up everyone's fired in 3 years.

Does 88 know you're using his old schtick?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

czjc8q5uvfds.jpg.42111ca93ecdbd472614313ec09eaed7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Idaho fan said:

^ Just can't see Maye falling to #11.  Other than that I don't mind that Mock.

I don't either.  I think it's more likely the Patriots take Maye at #3, and the Vikings trade up with the Chargers at #5 to grab McCarthy.

I still think Maye is a better prospect than McCarthy.  Maybe I'm wrong.  But the Vikings are desperate.  Who knows what they will do.

If I were them, however, I would sit tight until 5 and see what happens.  There's at least an even money chance McCarthy is still there.  If not, Maye is, and if that's your consolation prize, that's not terrible either.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Perhaps Quinn wants Maye, as his new Matt Ryan….and Peters is holding firm with what could be his perceived better prospect in Daniels ?

Just now, Est.1974 said:

Perhaps Quinn wants Maye, as his new Matt Ryan….and Peters is holding firm with what could be his perceived better prospect in Daniels ?

Quit saying we're trading down! Oh wait. Ummm.... carry on.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

DJ backing off thinking Maye will be the pick

So, What?

Everybody is guessing, because they don't know, and you decided to jump on the bandwagon.  Way to stand firm on your belief Pat.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Diana Russini is reporting the Pats are fielding calls to trade back from #3. My guess is everyone knows we're taking Daniels now and there is a massive bidding war going on for Maye.

Perhaps... that and NE wants Daniels and now that their preferred QB likely won't be there they see more value in going down rather than taking Maye.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, samy316 said:

This fan base is very toxic, I'm in disbelief of what I hear regarding both QBs, whether it be this forum or online in general.  How can any of you be so sure that whoever we draft is destined to fail and that the coaches will be fired within 3 years?  I think a LOT of our fans need to step away from the ledge, get some xanax or mary jane in them or something, and leave the drama alone.

I respect our resident film watchers, especially this time of year, but QB's are a whole different beast.  Science becomes indistinguishable from art once there are sufficiently unmanageable number of variables, and that is QB in a nutshell.  It is kind of ruining the draft here this year, which is lame.  Hopefully in a years time we'll be doing OK and some some faith will be renewed and we can do it up right, but it is gonna be kinda nuts picking 8 more times, several of them high, and there will be no ****s given.  Just endless re-litigating.

• Like 4

Also I know it's only been a few months, but it feels like Cody Rhodes finished his story quicker than it took night one of the draft to get here.

Edited by Bifflog