Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

31 minutes ago, TheBigJourney said:

You don’t “lightly” make a point, you either think they could go JJ at 2 or they won’t. If it’s not a firm statement based on any actual intel then it’s meaningless.

Life is not black and white, it's grey.  Keim has basically suggested he doesn't think they would go JJ at 2.  He hasn't reported he's heard that.  He's just saying, based on what he's heard from around the league, he finds it unlikely.  

That doesn't mean he's reporting it.  It's just a hunch.  Which is why I think @Skinsinparadise said he "lightly" has suggested it.  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

But it's wildly subjective and just leads to more subjective stuff. I've been listening to a lot of back episodes of The New Heights podcast driving to work. When people talk about Mahomes and leadership, they all say, "He grew up in a locker room." I don't really know what that means aside from literally being in a locker room as a kid. But everyone loves him.

When people talk about Brady, they all tell the same stories that make him sound like a massive weirdo. He introduces himself as Tom to all the rookies every year in the same way. He is a massive asshole during practices. He makes you work after practice unless his kids are around. But everyone loves him.

So from what I can tell, the best leader would be the son of an NBA player who is also a Scientologist.

I wrote that partially thinking of your posting history on the subject.

It is subjective but so are the non-sports examples I mentioned (aside obviously from hindsight that "durr, he strategeried himself very well in this case").

Let me say it this way: Science in any real sense as experienced by normal people is extremely novel in human history. People had to find ways to recognize and "feel" patterns that described enough truth for them to survive and flourish.  Not just what animals to avoid or what not to eat but cultural practices more sophisticated than that, whether it reconciled the sense of loss or guilt over hunting to make it sacred or ways of ensuring proper pair bonding and raising up of children.  

By trying to "measure" something and dismissing intuition's fumbling attempts to describe itself objectively and explicitly, you are liable to miss a great deal of truth and understanding related to the human experience, but probably also the natural world.

7 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Daniels has the potential to join Lamar, Vick, and Cunningham as truly transformative dual threat QBs.  But the list of guys who are successful in his style is short, and short for a reason.

Do you know what the folks on that list all have in common?

Zero Superbowl appearances.  I could be wrong, but I don't think Cunningham or Vick ever got to a championship game.  Unless my memory is faulty, Lamar got to one, and lost.

This is the thing I keep harping on which is counter to the argument about dual-threat QBs: yes, they put defenses in a tough spot to defend them.  But the QBs who win championships control the game from inside the pocket and then have the ability to extend plays when necessary. Here are the list of SB winning QBs.  Find me ONE who was a dual threat QB. The answer is none.  What they all have is the ability to control the game from the pocket, move in the pocket when necessary, and some have a better ability to extend plays and get yards with their legs (Mahomes, Rodgers, Favre, Elway, Steve Young jump out as the QBs who were very athletic in extending plays and picking up yards when needed with their legs.)

Super Bowl 1. Bart Starr (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 2. Bart Starr (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 3. Joe Namath (MVP), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 4. Len Dawson (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 5. John Unitas (Chuck Howley), 1 TD
Super Bowl 6. Roger Staubach (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 7. Bob Griese (Jake Scott), 1 TD
Super Bowl 8. Bob Griese (Larry Csonka), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 9. Terry Bradshaw (Franco Harris), 1 TD
Super Bowl 10. Terry Bradshaw (Lynn Swann), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 11. Ken Stabler (Fred Biletnikoff), 1 TD
Super Bowl 12. Roger Staubach (Harvey Martin & Randy White), 1 TDs
Super Bowl 13. Terry Bradshaw (MVP), 4 TDs
Super Bowl 14. Terry Bradshaw (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 15. Jim Plunkett (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 16. Joe Montana (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 17. Joe Theismann (John Riggins), 2 TDs,
Super Bowl 18. Jim Plunkett (Marcus Allen), 1 TD
Super Bowl 19. Joe Montana (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 20. Jim McMahon (Richard Dent), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 21. Phil Simms (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 22. Doug Williams (MVP), 4 TDs
Super Bowl 23. Joe Montana (Jerry Rice), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 24. Joe Montana (MVP), 5 TDs
Super Bowl 25. Jeff Hostetler (Ottis Anderson), 1 TD
Super Bowl 26. Mark Rypien (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 27. Troy Aikman (MVP), 4 TDs
Super Bowl 28. Troy Aikman (Emmitt Smith), O TDs
Super Bowl 29. Steve Young (MVP), 6 TDs
Super Bowl 30. Troy Aikman (Larry Brown), 1 TD
Super Bowl 31. Brett Favre (Desmond Howard), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 32. John Elway (Terrell Davis), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 33. John Elway (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 34. Kurt Warner (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 35. Trent Dilfer (Ray Lewis), 1 TD
Super Bowl 36. Tom Brady (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 37. Brad Johnson (Dexter Jackson), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 38. Tom Brady (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 39. Tom Brady (Deion Branch), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 40. Ben Roethlisberger (Hines Ward), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 41. Peyton Manning (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 42. Eli Manning (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 43: Ben Roethlisberger (Santonio Holmes), 1 TD
Super Bowl 44: Drew Brees (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 45: Aaron Rogers (MVP), 3TDs
Super Bowl 46: Eli Manning (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 47: Joe Flacco (MVP), 3TDs
Super Bowl 48: Russell Wilson (Malcolm Smith), 2TDs
Super Bowl 49: Tom Brady (MVP), 4TDs
Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning (Von Miller), 0TDs
Super Bowl 51: Tom Brady (MVP), 2TDs
Super Bowl 52: Nick Foles (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 53: Tom Brady (Julian Edelman), 0TDs
Super Bowl 54: Patrick Mahomes (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 55: Tom Brady (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 56: Matthew Stafford (Cooper Kupp), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 57: Patrick Mahomes (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 58: Patrick Mahomes (MVP), 2 TDs

The media is fascinated with the dual threat QB.  I don't think the NFL is.  I could be wrong.  

Until proven otherwise, I still think you win from the pocket.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I think just about every QB in the NFL has leadership qualities. You don't make it that far without being a leader. Beyond that, there are degrees I guess but it just comes down to being good. If you're good, people will follow you.

Zach Wilson doesn't suck because he's a bad leader. He's a bad leader because he sucks.

Yes, this like discussion bounded vs perfect rationality, or what constitutes an emergent vs a fundamental property.  No, I cannot go into an NFL locker room, even if I could throw decently and "lead" the team. But there are differences between guys that don't always boil down to "who better?" 

Interesting that you bring up Zach Wilson, he objectively made at least 1-2 really terrible statements last year when he struggled to perform. Brunell and Jason Candle were known for this as well (not so much being bad to teammates but not taking individual blame for poor play).  "We" when things went poorly. It sounds bad. Speaking of subjectivity, even statements to the media right after a game can be seen pretty clearly for what they are, and often we'll hear leaks about it afterwards from locker rooms. Not speaking that way after a loss and poor individual performance would seem to be a base level skill for a good leader at QB.

Also, on guys who are good but clearly not as great as others but are better leaders: Think Monte Coleman vs. some elite LB who is a great player but not necessarily a leader. Or one of the many game manager/mid-tier QBs like Ryan Fitzgerald who probably (overall) had more respect from his teammates (from what I can tell, I could be totally off) than objectively better QBs. Because there is a baseline of performance doesn't mean these standards don't still apply.

---

VoR

Yeah, Cunningham got to the NFC title game with the Vikings. But he had become a really good pocket QB by that time after age and injuries. One of the great turnaround stories in the NFL at the QB position.

Edited by Ghost of

Running-oriented QBs don't have sustained success. This is a proven fact. Mobility and athletiicsm tend to drop off after around age 27 or so so if you aren't a damn good passer by then, it ain't gonna work out for you. Even though Jackson won an MVP, if you watched him play you could tell he's not quite as fast/agile as he used to be(but he still has plenty of it). He has improved as a passer though.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

Yes, this like discussion bounded vs perfect rationality, or what constitutes an emergent vs a fundamental property.  No, I cannot go into an NFL locker room, even if I could throw decently and "lead" the team. But there are differences between guys that don't always boil down to "who better?" 

Interesting that you bring up Zach Wilson, he objectively made at least 1-2 really terrible statements last year when he struggled to perform. Brunell and Jason Candle were known for this as well (not so much being bad to teammates but not taking individual blame for poor play).  "We" when things went poorly. It sounds bad. Speaking of subjectivity, even statements to the media right after a game can be seen pretty clearly for what they are, and often we'll hear leaks about it afterwards from locker rooms. Not speaking that way after a loss and poor individual performance would seem to be a base level skill for a good leader at QB.

Also, on guys who are good but clearly not as great as others but are better leaders: Think Monte Coleman vs. some elite LB who is a great player but not necessarily a leader. Or one of the many game manager/mid-tier QBs like Ryan Fitzgerald who probably (overall) had more respect from his teammates (from what I can tell, I could be totally off) than objectively better QBs. Because there is a baseline of performance doesn't mean these standards don't still apply.

Again, none of that is quantifiable in the draft prospect evaluation process. That was my original point.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, TheGoodBits said:

Someone posted a heatmap chart here showing QBR in different areas of the field. Daniels was a mediocre passer to everywhere on the field other than when he threw it deep.

Not sure that's accurate. 

Daniels had a higher passer rating than Maye in 5 of the 6 areas under 10 yards; and in 4 of 6 over 10 yards, and that's career, so it counts Daniels' good-to-meh ASU seasons. 

GJt_6zQXMAEyurc?format=jpg&name=small

And in 2023, all those what-have-you-done-for-me-lately NFL execs will see that Daniels was at least very good to every part of the field:

Daniels2023.jpeg.e85f78a7bb638c3ec62a3e69652d3d65.jpeg

Having said all that, yeah, JD5 is a toothpick whose career longevity prospects terrify me, and I want Maye.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Absolutely. Most people don’t know anything about how to play QB (I don’t mean that as an insult. I played from age nine through college and coached for a decade before I ever learned anything about quarterbacks and I still don’t know squat compared to a whole lot of people) so they can’t actually evaluate the position but anyone can see if a guy runs fast or looks exciting while he’s playing and that’s how they judge.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

But how often are QBs dinged for poor leadership? Every single one of them has their teammates rave about em. The only one I can think of is Spencer Rattler this year.

Basically, just about every highly touted QB prospect has good leadership. When was the last time you read through the pros and cons of a prospect and it says "bad leader" under cons? It never happens. So its kinda pointless to discuss. We should just work under the assumption that all these highly rated QBs are good leaders. And there is no way to measure if Maye is a better or worse leader than Daniels, or McCarthy etc.

How often does a NY Times best seller get dinged for being a bad book? Usually all of them will get rave reviews, right, but there's still room for critical analysis based on impressions from credible sources, additional outlets, commercial responses, and observation. The same for QBs, even at this stage. Granted, the number of people calling them bad leaders will be in the minority, just like any critical reception of a NY times best seller, but we can still discuss the who, what, why, how of those impressions, determining if they're sufficient, and incorporate them into a critical analysis of each QB.

46 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I listened to his Maye Pro-Day podcast, and he couldn't stop talking about Daniels.

Yeah Keim's bias towards Daniels has been hard to miss in the last few weeks.  It was a shift from him because a month ago he felt it was neck and neck and when pushed he said Maye.  But it has turned.

The thing about Keim is his personal opinion doesn't influence what he expects to happen.  He's made it clear that multiple other people have convinced him that Daniels is the better player.

But on the aggregate he's not down on Maye.  The vibe is while he thinks its going to be Daniels if forced to pick right now, he's far from sure and Maye has a shot.  He doesn't seem to give, at least not yet, McCarthy the same level shot.

But the reason why even I am ginger to give anything definitive from Keim or anyone else is they all say this is a moving target.  What's true today might be wrong tomorrow,

46 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

II could be very wrong about this, but I get the feeling the people he's talking to and getting the Daniels over Maye from are former league executives and media members who are around the NFL. 

You are wrong about it.  He's on occasion said his sources on this.  I know he referenced current coaches for sure, 100%.  I believe he mentioned personnel guys too but don't recall that with 100% certainty.  But he said these are people from other teams that he can freely talk to because they aren't taking a QB in this draft and wanted their take on the current QBs. 

And he mentioned at least some of them are coaches he really respects opinion wise on the subject.  Makes me wonder if Kyle is one of them?  Since he's an offensive guru and Keim clearly knows him.   And the rap he gets when talking to these coaches, he's been getting a distinct advantage for Daniels according to him the further he dives in where they are basically all or close to all picking Daniels.

What's not clear to me is if I take his point literally what he's saying is because other coaches (and gives the vibe its a good number of them) are picking Daniels and its overwhelming so he assumes that idea has a good shot to filter to this FO, too.   But Keim rarely doesn't know at least something about what the coaches-FO are thinking when he guesses on items relating to what the team will do. 

But again he also says its a moving target.  And as some have said here it wouldn't shock them if coaches prefer Daniels over Maye because of the idea that they want to win now and that's the typical coach centric thought.

As to McCarthy he's referenced several times that from what he's hearing he doesn't expect him to go at #2.  And considering how gun shy Keim is to take a stand-guess on stuff like this, i take that seriously even when he doesn't make the point in a definitive way.  But he's at various times has said varations of he doesn't think McCarthy is who they go with.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The other thing to keep in mind, it is lying season.  Anybody who says anything to anybody has an agenda.

We should all be wary of that.

Anything we hear, especially if we start seeing anonymously sourced scoops related to who we are drafting at 1.2, is possibly intentional misinformation disseminated by us or another team for  instrumental purposes.

Vegas had the 49ers as the favorites to draft Mac Jones, right up until the day of the draft. 

Peters runs a tight ship. We likely won't know what they're doing until they actually make their pick.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Do you know what the folks on that list all have in common?

Zero Superbowl appearances.  I could be wrong, but I don't think Cunningham or Vick ever got to a championship game.  Unless my memory is faulty, Lamar got to one, and lost.

This is the thing I keep harping on which is counter to the argument about dual-threat QBs: yes, they put defenses in a tough spot to defend them.  But the QBs who win championships control the game from inside the pocket and then have the ability to extend plays when necessary. Here are the list of SB winning QBs.  Find me ONE who was a dual threat QB. The answer is none.  What they all have is the ability to control the game from the pocket, move in the pocket when necessary, and some have a better ability to extend plays and get yards with their legs (Mahomes, Rodgers, Favre, Elway, Steve Young jump out as the QBs who were very athletic in extending plays and picking up yards when needed with their legs.)

Super Bowl 1. Bart Starr (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 2. Bart Starr (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 3. Joe Namath (MVP), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 4. Len Dawson (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 5. John Unitas (Chuck Howley), 1 TD
Super Bowl 6. Roger Staubach (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 7. Bob Griese (Jake Scott), 1 TD
Super Bowl 8. Bob Griese (Larry Csonka), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 9. Terry Bradshaw (Franco Harris), 1 TD
Super Bowl 10. Terry Bradshaw (Lynn Swann), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 11. Ken Stabler (Fred Biletnikoff), 1 TD
Super Bowl 12. Roger Staubach (Harvey Martin & Randy White), 1 TDs
Super Bowl 13. Terry Bradshaw (MVP), 4 TDs
Super Bowl 14. Terry Bradshaw (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 15. Jim Plunkett (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 16. Joe Montana (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 17. Joe Theismann (John Riggins), 2 TDs,
Super Bowl 18. Jim Plunkett (Marcus Allen), 1 TD
Super Bowl 19. Joe Montana (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 20. Jim McMahon (Richard Dent), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 21. Phil Simms (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 22. Doug Williams (MVP), 4 TDs
Super Bowl 23. Joe Montana (Jerry Rice), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 24. Joe Montana (MVP), 5 TDs
Super Bowl 25. Jeff Hostetler (Ottis Anderson), 1 TD
Super Bowl 26. Mark Rypien (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 27. Troy Aikman (MVP), 4 TDs
Super Bowl 28. Troy Aikman (Emmitt Smith), O TDs
Super Bowl 29. Steve Young (MVP), 6 TDs
Super Bowl 30. Troy Aikman (Larry Brown), 1 TD
Super Bowl 31. Brett Favre (Desmond Howard), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 32. John Elway (Terrell Davis), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 33. John Elway (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 34. Kurt Warner (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 35. Trent Dilfer (Ray Lewis), 1 TD
Super Bowl 36. Tom Brady (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 37. Brad Johnson (Dexter Jackson), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 38. Tom Brady (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 39. Tom Brady (Deion Branch), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 40. Ben Roethlisberger (Hines Ward), 0 TDs
Super Bowl 41. Peyton Manning (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 42. Eli Manning (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 43: Ben Roethlisberger (Santonio Holmes), 1 TD
Super Bowl 44: Drew Brees (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 45: Aaron Rogers (MVP), 3TDs
Super Bowl 46: Eli Manning (MVP), 1 TD
Super Bowl 47: Joe Flacco (MVP), 3TDs
Super Bowl 48: Russell Wilson (Malcolm Smith), 2TDs
Super Bowl 49: Tom Brady (MVP), 4TDs
Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning (Von Miller), 0TDs
Super Bowl 51: Tom Brady (MVP), 2TDs
Super Bowl 52: Nick Foles (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 53: Tom Brady (Julian Edelman), 0TDs
Super Bowl 54: Patrick Mahomes (MVP), 2 TDs
Super Bowl 55: Tom Brady (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 56: Matthew Stafford (Cooper Kupp), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 57: Patrick Mahomes (MVP), 3 TDs
Super Bowl 58: Patrick Mahomes (MVP), 2 TDs

The media is fascinated with the dual threat QB.  I don't think the NFL is.  I could be wrong.  

Preaching to the choir here, very much Maye > Daniels bc Daniels scares the crap outta me.

And indeed, kid's gonna be 24, and like you said athleticism doesn't last forever.

Now I like Daniels' arm, and I think even with a bit of a drop off on his running he's still super dangerous.  He doesn't need to get 30 yard chunks to be deadly, 10 usually will do, so if he can do that into his 30's he's still dangerous.

BUT it's like when we start talking about "he'll slide/run out of bounds/keep his eyes up and throw more at the NFL level".

If you are willfully stripping away the things that make him special to make his game more sustainable, how much lower does the ceiling get?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Life is not black and white, it's grey.  Keim has basically suggested he doesn't think they would go JJ at 2.  He hasn't reported he's heard that.  He's just saying, based on what he's heard from around the league, he finds it unlikely.  

That doesn't mean he's reporting it.  It's just a hunch.  Which is why I think @Skinsinparadise said he "lightly" has suggested it.  

That's pretty much it.  He hasn't elaborated on why as to this like he has on some other points.  That's why I said "lightly" but he has suggested multiple times he doesn't think they take him a #2.  Once he hinted that maybe if they traded down, he'd be on the radar but he doesn't think so at #2.

While he seems to think Daniels has the edge, he hasn't ruled out Maye at #2 or even said its unlikely.  But he has made the case that McCarthy is unlikely the guy at #2.  And considering he's not the only one who made that same point in recent days, i take it seriously enough.  At least in real time, because you never know things can change.

Bottom line is Keim really never spitballs so when he makes a point, I at least take it semi seriously. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

11 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

How often does a NY Times best seller get dinged for being a bad book? Usually all of them will get rave reviews, right, but there's still room for critical analysis based on impressions from credible sources, additional outlets, commercial responses, and observation. The same for QBs, even at this stage. Granted, the number of people calling them bad leaders will be in the minority, just like any critical reception of a NY times best seller, but we can still discuss the who, what, why, how of those impressions, determining if they're sufficient, and incorporate them into a critical analysis of each QB.

The bottom line is that the only thing that really matters (to me at least) is if the QB can lead 10 other players and can make plays. Some can be eloquent talkers but lack in the play area and some are not but at least can make plays that helps win games. I know it is a cliche but leaders are made and not born. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

NY Times Best Sellers are often the Malik Willises (...Willisii?)  Of the book world.

Lots of people will buy a ton of their own books and then hand them out as a way to boost sales numbers to get onto the best sellers list in the hopes of drumming up more sales.

Lots of NYT BS books are kinda crappy.  Primarily the ones written by self-promoting public figures.  So in that sense it's a lot like an NFL agent calling every news anchor and telling them how much interest there totallllllly is for their dude.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Daniels isn't gonna suddenly become a good slider in the NFL, and he lacks situational/spatial awareness so he'll always just be getting plastered by defenders.

Well, not always

He'll break in-half before a majority of the season is complete.

Just now, ntotoro said:

Well, not always

He'll break in-half before a majority of the season is complete.

Combined with him being 23...and the pressure/sack numbers. I just don't get it. Everyone disses the other prospects (including Williams) for certain things but I don't get how you can have what seem to be prohibitive numbers in certain areas and a slight frame and bad self-protective instincts. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Daniels isn't gonna suddenly become a good slider in the NFL, and he lacks situational/spatial awareness so he'll always just be getting plastered by defenders.

Need to get Jim Zorn with his slip-n-slide then.

1409006184000-Screen-Shot-2014-08-25-at-

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, zCommander said:

If you are talking about the elbow thing....You are late to a party that ended like 2 weeks ago lol

What is it that is exactly the same about this thread with every visit?  IT'S the same.

No matter when we visit, here we are its always the same old us reading the same old stuff.

So its not a bad time for a 2 week vacation from yourself ES via a trip to Rekall. After my trip to Mars that elbow ain't so freaky. 

Wait, did you say, 2 weeks?

image.gif.198716a246af5baa18b8c8328d9869fe.gif

Total Recall fans may recognize the mod'd script.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:
What is it that is exactly the same about this thread with every visit?  IT'S the same.

No matter when we visit, here we are its always the same old us reading the same old stuff.

Polish_20240402_132523542.thumb.jpg.9c40042a65f3c965d431f217d77d83b9.jpg

• Haha 11
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

If GMAP and the rest of our crew are still undecided and have more research to do, why would we care what people like Kyle Shanahan say?  The 49ers aren't taking one of the top 4 QBs.  At the most they have looked at them a little more than some of our best posters.  Only about 6 NFL teams have done a full deep dive set of research on all of the top 4 QBs. These teams aren't telling the truth when asked for their opinions.   If after all their effort, our crew still has JD and Drake neck & neck, the opinion from outsiders means nothing.  

• Like 1