Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

People should go re watch the press conferences of Harris, Peters and Quinn.

I don’t recall them saying they want be second best for 20 years.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Logic and reason. 

But not fact. When it becomes fact, I’ll agree.

3 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

So make the historic offer and go get the big fish.

I honestly dont think there is an offer the Bears would take to pass on him brother. So we need to evaluate the rest. The "rest" for me is Maye. And thats not close either.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

And that is the problem isnt it? Which QB is gonna beat Mahomes in this draft?

We have no idea because we have not seen them play. And honestly, as pedestrian as Mahomes receiving corp.  was during the regular season they showed up big time in the playoffs or he would have been sitting at home.  Yes, you need a great QB, size, mobility, accurate, etc. But it takes a team for sure. 

1 minute ago, skinsmania123 said:

We have no idea because we have not seen them play. And honestly, as pedestrian as Mahomes receiving corp.  was during the regular season they showed up big time in the playoffs or he would have been sitting at home.  Yes, you need a great QB, size, mobility, accurate, etc. But it takes a team for sure. 

Mahomes literally willed that team to the title. Any other take is not accurate. He is the best QB I have ever seen in my life. And he will probably pass Brady unless he gets hurt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

and coaches. Is Reid better than Belichick?

54 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

NFCE ain’t the juggernaut it was. Picking a QB based on our division, which was the point in the article I quoted, is mad, isn’t it ?

People are continually making comparisons to QBs who have won nothing.

Who’s being ridiculous?

Would you draft Dan Marino?

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Mahomes literally willed that team to the title. Any other take is not accurate. He is the best QB I have ever seen in my life. And he will probably pass Brady unless he gets hurt.

It has nothing to do or not do with Mahomes ability. Read what I wrote. Players still need to catch the ball. I mean it was **** show at points during the season. ALL I am saying is that the QB can be outstanding but dropped passes are going to be a quick exit.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, skinsmania123 said:

It has nothing to do or not do with Mahomes ability. Read what I wrote. Players still need to catch the ball. I mean it was **** show at points during the season. ALL I am saying is that the QB can be outstanding but dropped passes are going to be a quick exit.  

My bad brother. Drunk like a usual Saturday night. :)

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

My point here is that Josh Allen is a top 5 QB but entirely too many excuses are made for him 6 years in. They said he needed a stud receiver, the team got him Diggs. They said it was the defense, they gave him one of the best defenses in the league. They said he needed a better RB, they gave him Cook. 

He is physically probably the most gifted QB in the NFL and I'm not sure it matters because he doesn't seem to have the decision making ability or smarts to match the physical talent. The Bills were so terrified he would make a dumb turnover they took the ball out of his hands numerous times during the stretch last season. 

2 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

My point here is that Josh Allen is a top 5 QB but entirely too many excuses are made for him 6 years in. They said he needed a stud receiver, the team got him Diggs. They said it was the defense, they gave him one of the best defenses in the league. They said he needed a better RB, they gave him Cook. 

#1 Diggs lost that last playoff game for them. Dropped a pass for a guaranteed TD. For all his antics, Diggs could have been the star that day, but he dropped the ball.

#2. Cook lost a few steps, struggled with the Jets, and had one of his worst seasons ever as a pro. Not sure what your talking about with this.

#3 His D has underperformed in the playoffs. They have given up backbreaking TD's after Josh has gotten them the lead.

3 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

#1 Diggs lost that last playoff game for them. Dropped a pass for a guaranteed TD. For all his antics, Diggs could have been the star that day, but he dropped the ball.

#2. Cook lost a few steps, struggled with the Jets, and had one of his worst seasons ever as a pro. Not sure what your talking about with this.

#3 His D has underperformed in the playoffs. They have given up backbreaking TD's after Josh has gotten them the lead.

Again. The excuses. And James Cook had 1100 rushing yards this season 

Edited by ThatNFLChick

1 minute ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Again. The excuses. And James Cook had 1100 rushing yards this season 

My mistake. I was thinking of Dalvin cook.  But there are NO excuses for Josh Allen. He does not need any excuses cause he was not the problem.