Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

8 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

you cherry-pick the plays you want

Cherry Pick? I posted every single play he made in the first half. A half where he had FOUR completions. You should do a breakdown for us bro. But right now I am gonna have to put you on ignore. Because quite honestly you are pissing me off. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

I got some alert to an ESPN story Fields is not going to compete for the starting role but is going to learn from “the 8 time pro bowler and SB champion.”

CLEARLY “leaked” by the Steelers.  Tomlin was probably on the phones like this making sure everybody knew Fields is a backup:

image.gif.24f24eb0860cd2f456abb72b497bcade.gif

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Cherry Pick? I posted every single play he made in the first half. A half where he had FOUR completions. You should do a breakdown for us bro. But right now I am gonna have to put you on ignore. Because quite honestly you are pissing me off. 

image.gif.5c6d9c31a2574b2151cf6f1807f1dc4b.gif

• Haha 2

While Wilson might be fuming… great move by the Steelers, because when a starter goes down in preseason next year they can flip either Wilson or fields for a much higher round draft pick. Easy money 

7 minutes ago, oraphus said:

While Wilson might be fuming… great move by the Steelers, because when a starter goes down in preseason next year they can flip either Wilson or fields for a much higher round draft pick. Easy money 

They’ve come out and loudly said Fields is the backup and won’t even compete for the starting job. 

Russ is better than Fields by a lot anyway.  (Except to Bram). I doubt he sees Fields as a remote threat to his starting.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They’ve come out and loudly said Fields is the backup and won’t even compete for the starting job. 

Russ is better than Fields by a lot anyway.  (Except to Bram). I doubt he sees Fields as a remote threat to his starting.  

Agreed. I think Wilson will shut a few people up around the league. All whilst Denver pay him nearly 40mil.

6 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Bears we’re always moving on from Fields, doesn’t change a thing, just like us trading Howell, it simply clears the room…:bye:

It ends the ridiculous conspiracy theories Caleb won’t play for the Bears and that’s why they were hanging onto Fields. 

So that’s good.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It ends the ridiculous conspiracy theories Caleb won’t play for the Bears and that’s why they were hanging onto Fields. 

Agreed. They were always going rookie QB.

7 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yep, this could still be a suboptimal outcome for the Bears if Caleb doesn’t live up to the hype and Stroud keeps ascending. 

Meh. I dont really fault them for giving him another year. This year proved what he is though. A backup. Regardless of how he diced up our pathetic defense. 

34 minutes ago, Blanka said:

I’ve never seen a QB have better PR than Justin Fields. 

There’s some Bears fans losing their minds like they just traded Burrow

Agreed. There was chatter this past offseason that he could be an MVP candidate. Madness. He has been straight up garbage passing the ball.

We got more value out of trading Sam Howell for a reason. (He can actually throw the ball)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RabidFan said:

Saw this on X yesterday and sorry if already posted but he takes stupid hits (worse than Sam) when running and doesn't have Sam's thickness to withstand

This was from a Giants fan saying he wants no part of Jayden over Jones.

I'll have high hopes if we draft Daniels but man he can't seem to get out of the way. He needs to watch some film of Barry Sanders or Lamar and learn to get out of the way of those hits

2 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

Agreed. They were always going rookie QB.

I'll say this: IF Caleb decided to pull an Eli, the Bears pretty much lost all leverage. 

They would almost have to deal with a team within the top 3 to ensure they get a QB.......assuming they were high on Maye, Daniels of course.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I'll say this: IF Caleb decided to pull an Eli, the Bears pretty much lost all leverage. 

They would almost have to deal with a team within the top 3 to ensure they get a QB.......assuming they were high on Mayes, Daniels of course.

Eh.  Top 8.  They could sell McCarthy in Chicago.  Plenty of Michigan fans in that area.  

But Caleb isn’t pulling an Eli and he’s going to play for the Bears. 

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yup

Everybody knew they were moving on so the Bears had no leverage.

Kenny demanded a trade so Pitt had no leverage.

I believe we would have kept Howell unless a offer we couldn't refuse came in and they wrench him off of us, and that is what happened.