Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread (Same Day Edition) - Washin @TL

KDawg

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

I hate injuries. Hope you guys get healthy. We play you in three weeks. What’s your thoughts on that game?

We'll get out gunned. You guys can drop 45+ on us easy. I think TH will do what he can and ball out, but it will be something like 52-35 Pack. Rodgers might have over 400 yards passing. It's gonna be rough for us.

15 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

We'll get out gunned. You guys can drop 45+ on us easy. I think TH will do what he can and ball out, but it will be something like 52-35 Pack. Rodgers might have over 400 yards passing. It's gonna be rough for us.

I have to work that day too. Wish I could see the game.

51 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

That will be the score at half-time.

By the 3rd Q, the Pack will be playing their 4th stringers.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Hey Pack.  Looks like you've got some updog on your keyboard.

The joke went over my head😂😂

7 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

That will be the score at half-time.

By the 3rd Q, the Pack will be playing their 4th stringers.

Remember 2 years ago a 4-12 Washington team only lost to us 20-15 in GB. 

We were 13-3 and nearly lost to you guys at home. Your team now is way better than that team. 

We might score more points, but we gave up 29 to the Giants and 30 to the Falcons. Our Defense is worse than 2 years ago. 50 points for you is not unthinkable. Unless you call the dogs off early.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morneblade said:

We might score more points, but we gave up 29 to the Giants and 30 to the Falcons. Our Defense is worse than 2 years ago. 50 points for you is not unthinkable. Unless you call the dogs off early.

You guys blew us out twice in Washington too in the last 5 years.

Just now, ThePackisback said:

What if you guys beat us? Please take it easy on us and don’t gloat LOL.

If that does happen, we'll be in such shock that most of us will have either dropped dead, or will be rendered mute. Sitting in the corner, wondering if it was a dream and we're going to wake up.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

The second tweet below...  Wow.  A thing of beauty...

They pointed it out on the broadcast too, which is always great to see.

But yeah...picks him up late and levels him. Some Portis level stuff right there. Really impressed with his play this last game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

If that does happen, we'll be in such shock that most of us will have either dropped dead, or will be rendered mute. Sitting in the corner, wondering if it was a dream and we're going to wake up.

We just lost Za Darius Smith and Alexander for the season. I’m worried about that.

2 minutes ago, Silvernon said:

They pointed it out on the broadcast too, which is always great to see.

But yeah...picks him up late and levels him. Some Portis level stuff right there. Really impressed with his play this last game. 

What’s your thoughts on the Eagles and Giants? Are they that bad?

We just lost Za Darius Smith and Alexander for the season. I’m worried about that.

We lost 2 guy in the last game for the season as well. Had 9 guy go down, including the only All Pro we had (Scherff) and he will be out for a couple weeks at least, our Starting TE (Thomas).

And our starting QB. So, probably should not be worried. And our Defense is 29th in yards, 30th in points. Real bad.

2 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

We lost 2 guy in the last game for the season as well. Had 9 guy go down, including the only All Pro we had (Scherff) and he will be out for a couple weeks at least, our Starting TE (Thomas).

And our starting QB. So, probably should not be worried. And our Defense is 29th in yards, 30th in points. Real bad.

We play the Bengals and Bears before you. Bengals will be tough.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

What’s your thoughts on the Eagles and Giants? Are they that bad?

Hurts is awful, but great receiving options. Hargreaves and a couple good secondary pieces on D, but ultimately they look like a levy that will break. 

Giants are uninspiring offensively because of their QB. But they will get better. Toney is a jitterbug, and there's Holladay, and Barkley now healthy. Their Dline and secondary feature a couple of really good, under rated players. 

Giants are probably still 3rd worst in the division, but there's not a ton separating them from Washington or a .500 team.

Edited by Silvernon

Like this video of the game. I know parts of it have been seen - like Terry talking to the team after getting the game ball. But after watching it, the thing that most amazing me about terry is, when he gets a chance to talk he calls out the mistake he made - probably the only one all game, and says thanks to his teammates for picking him up. That is leadership! So glad he is on our team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1