Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 1 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

31 minutes ago, zskins said:

Gotta a get up at 6 and have to be somewhere by 8. Trying to get some zzzz is going to be tough. At least I should be home by kick off though. :)

you get to the point where you remember the nights you slept for 6 hours without waking to piss like you accomplished something special. if you dont have to do physical labor the next day its all basically laying in bed with your eyes half open

Edited by dunfer
  • Like 1

It’s great to be back, been looking forward to this for months

For me this one is gonna come down to 3 things:

Fitz - I’ve a feeling this will be a running theme all season, **** or bust every week, which one will we get? And Iv got to say after years of Smith, Keenum, Haskins etc it’s at least exciting to have a guy that’s gonna attack success

The Tackles - Perhaps more specifically Cosmi, how will he and to a lesser extent Leno handle Joey Bosa?

DB’s - You have to feel as confident as anyone in the league with our D Line, it seems as though WJIII hasn’t set the world alight the past couple of months, and that’s fine these things take time but Allen and Williams are a stern test for this unit and they need to make sure Herbert doesn’t get quick releases

Exciting times ladies and gents

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mudhog said:

image.jpeg.34a3246f2a981bc03c46696d07d0285a.jpegAbsolutely the best rum I have ever tasted. Smells and tastes just like black strap molasses. Mixes best with Coke Zero and ice. Can also use Cherry Coke Zero if you like the cherry rum flavor.

I love that stuff. Cruzan is great rum. It's made here too, so it's super cheap.

If you're a bourbon drinker, try the single barrel dark aged rum. I've been to bourbon tasting where they slip that in and nobody knows its a rum. Delicious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Dude.  Now I REALLY might not sleep tonight. Just watched one of the best games I've ever seen. Home opener for my alma mater - Missouri State. Bobby Petrino and team - there were 4 lead changes and 5 touchdowns in the last 3 minutes. We ended it with a pick 6 to win by 9.

GO BEARS!!! 

I’m checking that campus out with my daughter (she’s a senior) this fall. Congrats 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1