Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 Preseason - Washington Football Team @ New England Patriots

zCommander
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.74ffd521092fe3f4bae75d218b1df7db.png

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Remember when Montez was warming up to go in against Tampa and there was that camera shot of him looking absolutely mortified he may have to go in?

Well, I can report that he was absolutely correct to have that look on his face.

At least, now he's looking bad, but WITHOUT the mortified look on his face.

He's working on one problem at a time, successfully. Give him credit for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Think he can make it through the PS?  I like him, but I don’t think he makes the team.

1 minute ago, Long Time Fan said:

Yeah I would love for him to make the team but with the talent at receiver he may be headed to the practice squad.  

I have a feeling they'll find a way to keep him.  That's why I compared him to James Thrash earlier.  Thrash's first year in preseason he made it impossible for the team to cut him.  Ran a kick back for a touchdown, caught everything thrown his way.  Practiced like his life depended on it. Made the team despite the odds. And, for a guy undrafted, went on to have a decent NFL career.  

Milne gives me the same vibe.  The numbers don't look good for him at WR.  But they need a punt returner. And a team always needs a guy who can get open short and catch everything thrown his way.

• Like 1