Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

56 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Been fun not having to worry about our game today and getting to catch a movie instead! Might also catch a movie next Sunday since we don’t play until 8:15 😁

NVM

Edited by Simmsy
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You must be young and bold...I can't even remember how to drive after dark.  :ols:

My oldest is 23... so yeah I am really young. :rofl89:

Well that trip was a total bust. Their system was down and has been since yesterday and yet when I called earlier today and told them what I needed to do they didn't say their system has been down.

Where do they find these wonderful and knowledgeable employees. 🙄

Edited by zskins

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

To win, instead of playing for OT, i guess. If it works, harbaugh is a genius. If not, he’s dumb. 

It didn't work. He is dumb. This is the second time he has done this and lost both times. 

I think Huntley should have just ran it in instead. They would have had a better chance with that at least. 

• Like 3

Both times they went for 2 they had the right play drawn up but the QB didn't execute. I have no issue going for 2. OT is at best 50/50, if you lose the flip Rodgers is going to eviscerate your worn down secondary. Play to win. That same aggressiveness won the Ravens a few games early on.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Both times they went for 2 they had the right play drawn up but the QB didn't execute. I have no issue going for 2. OT is at best 50/50, if you lose the flip Rodgers is going to eviscerate your worn down secondary. Play to win. That same aggressiveness won the Ravens a few games early on.

I get that but the players do actually get more than one play to make a difference. You have to trust your players to be able to do that at least. 

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

I get that but the players do actually get more than one play to make a difference. You have to trust your players to be able to do that at least. 

I guess but the Ravens have been decimated by injuries. You got your backup QB against Aaron Rodgers and you need just 2 yards to win the game, go for it. Prolonging things gives the Packers more of an advantage.

17 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I guess but the Ravens have been decimated by injuries. You got your backup QB against Aaron Rodgers and you need just 2 yards to win the game, go for it. Prolonging things gives the Packers more of an advantage.

Okay but it was a bad play call at least. I would have done a QB keeper to the left or something. Huntley was good on his feet. 

1 hour ago, zskins said:

Why are the Ravens going for two instead of tying the game?

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

To win, instead of playing for OT, i guess. If it works, harbaugh is a genius. If not, he’s dumb. 

andddd he’s dumb. Should’ve gone for OT.

I don't know what the right decision is.  But I may have made the same decision.  As a Cowboys fan... I got to watch my team's kicker go 0 for 2 on extra points today.  I have also seen Aaron beat the Cowboys on last second drives with less time.  It may be the wrong decision, but going for 2 was their only chance to win in regulation.  If you attempt the extra point, the best you can hope for is a chance to tie in regulation.  Rodgers has come out with a win on several drives with less time.  There is also a 50/50 chance he gets the ball first in overtime.

• Like 1