Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

11 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I thought the opposite, but the 9ers are looking like the better team.

Rams have much more talent then them and a better QB, they are killing themselves and shouldn't be losing this game at home to go to the super bowl and chance for a home super bowl game.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 3

The 49ers defense is not just good, they are the ferociously physical type that probably sucks to have to play from behind against in the second half of games.  The Rams left points out there in the first half which is looking like it might determine the outcome of the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Which is smart, because you can still fumble on that play, as opposed to a goal line play. 

although officials these days seem very generous about where they put the ball down if you extend it as your falling to the ground.  "Okay you're laying on the ground but your arms can reach that spot so we'll let you have it"

The Niners receivers play football the way I like a receiver to play football. Like a badass on of a ****. They aren’t divas. They are destroyers. They block, they run, they drive their legs through contact and they fight. 

The most underrated receiving corp. in the League.

And Jimmy G just keeps the machine rolling.

If it’s Niners and Bengals I’m excited. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Watching this game it feels like the 49ers are winning due to scheme and design, where as the Rams are trying to win based on talent.  Shanahan is out-coaching McVay.

I semi agree. But I think the Niners are actually winning with talent. The Rams have more perceived talent… but there isn’t a bigger weapon in the game than Deebo. Kupp and OBJ may be better pass catchers but they aren’t on Debo’s level as far as all around game is concerned. 

I dont think the talent actual tips in the Rams favor to be honest. 

Jalen Ramsey and Aaron Donald are the best players in the league at their position and they have an overall great DL. But the rest of their D is meh. Reeder is an issue.

Meanwhile the Niners DL is overall just as good and they have Greenlaw, who is the most underrated backer in football. 

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Rams have much more talent then them and a better QB, they are killing themselves and shouldn't be losing this game at home to go to the super bowl and chance for a home super bowl game.

They've been doing that all postseason. They've completely dominated every team (Arizona, TB in the first half) when not making mistakes, and the best team I've seen in all of the postseason when they're not making simple mistakes. But those dumb mistakes let TB comeback last week and now what's hurting them against SF. Sean is a playcalling genius, and a has a ton of talent on the team, but definitely needs to clean up the simple stuff as he continues coaching

Anyway, people in here saying the game is over with an entire quarter left and LA only down by 10 haven't watched any other playoff games this year. Tons of time left

Anyway anyway, let's go NorCal!