Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

29 minutes ago, Franklin60 said:

Depends on the Saints. In a three way tie, I believe the Niners are out because of conference record.

Your right. Forgot about the Saints. The 49ers could lose to the Rams and the Saints could beat the Falcons making the Saints over the 49ers by 1 conference game. Thanks!

Cowboys should be the last team to complain about the Refs..They are always getting favorable calls..I watched the Chargers get screwed on three scoring plays that took three touchdowns of the board to give the Cowboys a win..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bh32 said:

Cowboys should be the last team to complain about the Refs..They are always getting favorable calls..I watched the Chargers get screwed on three scoring plays that took three touchdowns of the board to give the Cowboys a win..

Goes both ways here though

- No offensive PI on Godwin week 1. Led to FG and we lose 

- Multiple PIs on Brown and bogus one to cost the game 

- Clear fumble not called 

That’s 3 of 5 losses that could’ve swung the other way by simple calls.

I don’t get this “Dallas benefits from the refs” when they are the top 1-2 most penalized team in the league year in and out.

To each their own, they are done in two weeks. Focus has shifted to the draft here soon lol 

Edited by DeMarco Murray 29

1 hour ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Goes both ways here though

- No offensive PI on Godwin week 1. Led to FG and we lose 

- Multiple PIs on Brown and bogus one to cost the game 

- Clear fumble not called 

That’s 3 of 5 losses that could’ve swung the other way by simple calls.

I don’t get this “Dallas benefits from the refs” when they are the top 1-2 most penalized team in the league year in and out.

To each their own, they are done in two weeks. Focus has shifted to the draft here soon lol 

I've started this morbid tradition of going to a team's sub reddit when they're playing, just want to be a fly on the wall. I can say, with all honesty and sincerity, that cowboys fans complain about the refs more than anything you will ever see in the gameday thread on this forum. They complained about the refs being against them as soon as the game started, even when the refs all but spotted Dallas its first 7 points, they were still complaining about the refs. Oddly enough, I thought the officiating was sufficient throughout the three games that I watched.

15 hours ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Double doh! On the refs lol. This is why I love the NFL. The don’t know what is a fumble or interference anymore.

Hopefully when the Rams or cardinals go to Green Bay they don’t get hosed!

Nah, I'm not dissing the refs not hat one. The dude's knew was like an inch off the ground for like a full second. Looked down live.

It's your team's fault they didn't have a TO because it could have been overturned. 

30 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Harris should have taken a dive at about the 10. Let Roethlisberger stay on the field in victory  formation.

Or get an int next series. Everybody wins.

They could have put in Ben for a victory celebration PAT. I would have done that.

11 hours ago, justice98 said:

I can't remember who had the tweet, but I thought it was spot-on, in that it said that ESPN is out here treating Ben Roethlisberger like he's some beloved figure around the country.  People outside of Pittsburgh don't like that MF'er.  lol

I’m outside of Pittsburgh and i dont have a strong opinion either way of him. He’s been a great QB for many years which can’t be denied. Can’t hate that