Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

9 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm talking about Sunday games. Obviously a Thursday is national because it's the only game playing on Thursday, so there's no competition from other teams. And anyone qualifies for Thursdays even the worst teams. So that doesn't count at all, for the point at hand

And I was talking about the Chargers in particular, since it was apples to apples, as both we and Dallas played them in the 1st two weeks

And it seems like Dallas gets nationwide coverage on 90% of their Sunday games

It’s because Washington doesn’t appeal to a national audience. Dallas, even when they aren’t good, does. 

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

If the player that gets hit is able to return then the player who committed the penalty should too.

If it's bad enough for a 15 yeard penalty and bad enough to force the player to be evaluated for a concussion then it's bad enough for at least a temporary ejection.

Just my opinion. 

the idea is to stop people from targeting with their helmet by punishing players. It makes no sense to only punish them if they kill shot the opposing player. That doesn’t reform the behavior 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

Cowboys are gonna March down the field for the game winner now and I'd bet just about anything they'll either be no penalties on the drive or they'll all be on the chargers.

And if there is a penalty on the cowboys it'll be a 5 yard on first down or something that has little effect on the drive.