Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2021

The Evil Genius

7 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

The ball is being released backwards though....

Yeah, I don't understand that one at all. At best, it should have been intentional grounding, at worst should have still been a fumble. An incomplete pass throwing it at his foot? Poetic justice with the shanked kick.

18 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

6:00 mark when FSU scored to bring the game to within three late, absolutely dumbass play by #40 Drew White.  He played the fullback instead of the ball.

I think he may have gotten deked.  Looks like he was trying to throw a shoulder at someone but it missed both players

On another note, I didn’t know they allowed you to wear #0 in college .. look at the last play before OT (ND player who tackles FSU player after the INT)

Edited by DCSaints_fan

Hoosiers somehow spell 'Indiana' wrong on a jersey for season opener vs. Iowa

David Holloman was featured in a tweet sent out by the Hoosiers’ athletic department on Saturday ahead of No. 17 Indiana’s 34-6 loss to No. 18 Iowa, though there was one big spelling error on his jersey.

Now, the athletic department quickly deleted the tweet and moved on with a fresh one. And it seems like Holloman’s jersey was the only one with the gaffe.

But still, misspelling your own state is just tough — and there's no excuse that can make it any better.

Click on the link for more

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Why bother recruiting when Bama/tOSU/Oklahoma and others can just steal the top talent from other teams without the players having to sit out a year? Transfer portal has killed college sports. 

I have no problem with the portal.

No reasons kids should have to sit out when coaches can just up and bounce at a moments notice.