Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2021

The Evil Genius

2 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Said same to wife about RG3 a couple weeks ago. I was enjoying his references and stories, and he gives out a genuine vibe of having fun. He’s made the games I've watched where he commentated more enjoyable. And, isn’t that what a color commentator should do? 

Yeah, RG3 is a hoot.

On 11/1/2021 at 11:38 AM, Forehead said:

The thing is, the guy is a balls to the wall recruiter.  Depending on which recruiting services you follow, he has the #1 QB, #1 RB, and three WR all highly ranked coming in next year.  It would be the highest or second highest ranked QB Penn State has ever had, which is something the team often lacks.  We've had good QB play but never a surefire 1st rounder type in a long time.

So the question is, if he leaves, do the recruits go?  And can you really get better than him?  He's won a B10 title and arguable could have made the CFP playoff once.  The team, absent that Covid disaster season, is frequently good for 9-10 wins with occasional seasons where they take down Ohio State.  And can you do any better than him?  The PSU boards use Nebraska as an example, they got rid of someone (Chryst maybe) who was doing well but not 1980's Nebraska, and they've been in the ****ter ever since.  Can you actually get a legit blue chip coach to Penn State, a team frequently in the Top 15, sometimes the Top 10, but almost never in the very top of the rankings?

Franklin brings a lot to the table outside of some curious in game decisions, I don't know if they can do better.

Bingo. Yeah, questionable in game/4th down calls. It’s a totally different season if Levis stays. Yet, The injuries shouldn’t be as big a factor if JF is actually recruiting balls to the wall? 

If all things go right in a season, PSU will be in a playoff. 

I have no idea why we can’t run the ball. 

17 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

MSu was a pretender

17 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

How so? 😂

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

They got clobbered by Ohio State yesterday.

That doesn't make them pretenders.  Ye of short memory might recall that they started the season unranked.  The fact that they've done as well as they have is a surprise to most people, since they weren't expected to win this many games at all, but they have exceeded expectations.  People like you somehow think teams rank themselves.  They're not pretending to be a top 10 team, that's on the people who make the rankings.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1