Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Think my shortlist of players in down to 3, I hope one lasts to #253 :ols: 

This threads been great. I’ve always been really into the draft, watched it through, looked into a few random prospects. But tracking what’s gone on in here is a real insight into the level and volume and players available.

And those running this thread do a great job. Quite the task.

• Like 1

With the 196th pick in the 2023 ES Mock draft, the Washington Commanders select: Brenton Strange TE, Penn State

@Skinsinparadise and the dolphins on the clock

@woodpecker and the seahawks on deck 

@duffy and the ravens on soon

@KDawg and the chargers on soon

@Epochalypse and the texans

@Going Commando and the jags on soon

@Epochalypse and the texans on soon

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

With the 196th pick in the 2023 ES Mock draft, the Washington Commanders select: Brenton Strange TE, Penn State

@Skinsinparadise and the dolphins on the clock

@woodpecker and the seahawks on deck 

@duffy and the ravens on soon

@KDawg and the chargers on soon

@Epochalypse and the texans

@Going Commando and the jags on soon

@Epochalypse and the texans on soon

Cool. But crap for me.  That was the one I was holding out for.  Killer pick.  I don't think he's getting out of the 4th round in real life maybe even not the third. He's  one of my pet favorites on the draft thread for quite some time.  But heck if this team gets him let alone in the 6th round in real life it would be awesome.  I just caught up with Kiper's podcast yesterday and he and McShay think he can go in the late 2nd.

Dynamic with the ball in his hands, feisty blocker.  A TE coach who knows him told McShay his intangibles are through the roof.  I toyed with trading up but lol I figured he's escaped other TEs being picked ahead I might get lucky but alas not meant to be.

I got two players I am wrestling with, I need like 10 minutes and I'll decide.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

With the 197th pick, the Miami Dolphins keep a Hurricane at home and select TE, Will Mallory.

Sort of the poor man's Kincaid in this draft, F TE.  Dynamic.  Was among the leaders in YAC and yards in this TE group. The fastest in the group.  Like Kincaid he's a willing blocker but "meh" overall at it.

But I like giving the Dolphins more and more speed and dynamic players, feels like its the identity they are building.  Earlier in the draft I took Achane for the same reason.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

@Est.1974 and other new GMs - typically at the end of the draft many ill share the UDFA that they liked but never got a chance to draft. Gives you some bragging rights if those guys get drafted....  

Really good pace!  Best of all - and I hope I don't jinx us, no skips!!  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

With the 199th pick in the ES GM Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select... 

WARREN MCCLENDON, OL, GEORGIA 

The Ravens are excited to bring in a Bulldog offensive lineman to work with new OC Todd Monken, formerly with Georgia. Not sure how this guy slipped this far. I think he can help on the inside as well as RT. 

• Like 3