Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

@gooseneck @e16bball  I will put you guys on the list. Once we get confirmation from everyone we will assign teams to people who want in.  Thank you for your participation, we appreciate it and will be reaching out soon.

Anyone else that wants to get in on the fun please feel free to let us know...  Thank you in advance.

• Like 3

I'll pick for the Jags again.  I stepped in for the Saints last year too, but would prefer to not draft for them.  They've got a strange slate of picks where they have about 15 in rounds 5-7 and nothing in 3 and 4.  If someone wants to basically run the draft in round 5, have at them.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@gooseneck @e16bball  I will put you guys on the list. Once we get confirmation from everyone we will assign teams to people who want in.  Thank you for your participation, we appreciate it and will be reaching out soon.

Anyone else that wants to get in on the fun please feel free to let us know...  Thank you in advance.

make me last on the list.  I do not want to take the place of a draft fanatic but am glad to give you a needed person if needed.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

make me last on the list.  I do not want to take the place of a draft fanatic but am glad to give you a needed person if needed.

There is always a need for new GMs. You will not be taking anyone's place. Glad to have you aboard! 

• Like 2

Messages have gone out to the last years participants that did not reply in the thread...Just to give you a heads up..

If you are seeing this for the first time let us know if you are in for the Mock draft again please. Ty in advance.

We are looking pretty good, just waiting on a few responses and to assign these two @gooseneck @e16bball people to their teams. Will try and wrap this up in the next couple of days max.  So please if you are @duffy @Redskins Reparations @WelshSkinsFan @drowland please let us know if you can participate again in the mock draft, we'd love to have you. 

Anyone else who would like to participate please let us know asap the start day will be announced soon and we will try and start this puppy asap. Thank you in advance.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2024 at 10:20 PM, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Anyone else who would like to participate please let us know asap the start day will be announced soon and we will try and start this puppy asap. Thank you in advance.  

Excited Lets Go GIF

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Ok Fellas we've given everyone enough time to respond as we've reached out several times in hopes of locking everyone down....As it stands right now we have the following teams that need a GM to manage them:

Ravens

Browns

Rams 

Saints 

Giants

We have two owners that get first choice of these teams and that is @gooseneck and @e16bball..

Once we hear from them, we will have 4 teams that need a gm.  

I will update the OP by tonight with the 2024 teams and GM's as it currently stands..

Please review that to ensure we are good to go.

We will look to begin the draft On this Friday March 29th at noon EST.

Let's get this party started...Just give me a few to update.. Ty in advance.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• COWBOY-KILLA- changed the title to 2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....
7 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Ok Fellas we've given everyone enough time to respond as we've reached out several times in hopes of locking everyone down....As it stands right now we have the following teams that need a GM to manage them:

Ravens

Browns

Rams 

Saints 

Giants

We have two owners that get first choice of these teams and that is @gooseneck and @e16bball..

Once we hear from them, we will have 4 teams that need a gm.  

I will update the OP by tonight with the 2024 teams and GM's as it currently stands..

Please review that to ensure we are good to go.

We will look to begin the draft On this Friday March 29th at noon EST.

Let's get this party started...Just give me a few to update.. Ty in advance.

I will take the Giants, though if @e16bball.. wants them, I would gladly take the Saints

Ok, let's get this thing started proper. So we don't have a start day delay: AZ is formally ammouncing that pick #4 is open for bids! Anyone insterested let's talk through IM. 

And so it begins! 

Just to keep it as realistic as possible. The Chicago Bears will not be taking offers for the first pick in the draft. With no QB in the building there is simply no offer I would take to turn down this prospect. The Bears #9 pick is up for auction however.

With Pick #1 The Chicago Bears select:

Caleb Williams QB, USC. 

Williams has elite pocket awareness and pocket movement. He also possesses an elite arm. Both from the pocket and on a full sprint. He needs to learn to take the easy completion instead of looking for the home run constantly. But when he plays in structure he is elite at it as well. I have Williams rated the best QB prospect since Luck. There are some questions about him mentally. And if he fails it is my opinion that it will be that side of the equation that causes it. It is simply impossible for the Bears to pass on a player of his ability for extra draft capital.

YOUR WASHINGTON COMMANDERS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Just to keep it as realistic as possible. The Chicago Bears will not be taking offers for the first pick in the draft. With no QB in the building there is simply no offer I would take to turn down this prospect. The Bears #9 pick is up for auction however.

With Pick #1 The Chicago Bears select:

Caleb Williams QB, USC. 

Williams has elite pocket awareness and pocket movement. He also possesses an elite arm. Both from the pocket and on a full sprint. He needs to learn to take the easy completion instead of looking for the home run constantly. But when he plays in structure he is elite at it as well. I have Williams rated the best QB prospect since Luck. There are some questions about him mentally. And if he fails it is my opinion that it will be that side of the equation that causes it. It is simply impossible for the Bears to pass on a player of his ability for extra draft capital.

YOUR WASHINGTON COMMANDERS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK!!

Just to be clear, not laughing at the pick, just that you made it now! I would love if the NFL would do this but it would cost them $Ms!!  

Nice pick, obvious, but very nice. 

• Like 1

Just now, goskins10 said:

Just to be clear, not laughing at the pick, just that you made it now! I would love if the NFL would do this but it would cost them $Ms!!  

Nice pick, obvious, but very nice. 

Chicago has already made the pick too. They will have him signed and announced before the draft starts. They are the only team allowed to do that. 

• Like 1